Author Topic: What is Natural Law  (Read 702 times)

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
What is Natural Law
« on: August 31, 2021, 07:54:26 PM »
Natural Law is your unalienable right to protect all of your Natural Rights from those who would attempt to encroach upon and violate those rights. This means: If I attempt to harm you, my right to not be harmed by you is forfeit to you.

Natural Law is Quid Pro Quo. Something for Something. That Something could be a positive or a negative. This means: If I attempt harm you, You have the right to use increasing defensive force and violence against me to keep me from actually harming you. If I succeed in my attempt to harm you, You have the right to demand recompense from me for the harm I have caused.

Natural Law is YDOM (You Don't Own Me). YDOM is the initial natural state of being. YDOM is a self-evident truth. YDOM means: I don't own you; your life; your liberty, or your property. Since I don't own you, I do not have any authority over you. Lacking this authority over you, I can not delegate it (give it or sell it) to any body else. Since nobody else owns you either, Nobody else has authority over you either.

Slaves and cowards have much in common. Slaves are cowards.

Cowards will have their Natural Rights violated with impunity. Cowards are afraid to admit to the self-evident truths shown just above. Cowards are afraid to think like a free humans. Cowards are afraid to commit thought-crimes: Thinking about how their rights are the same as their tyrant overlords; Thinking about what is just, moral, and fair; Thinking about anything their tyrant overlords have forbidden them to think about; Thinking about what is presented in this composition.

The refusal and failure of some humans to understand the simple facts stated above means some humans like being owned, treated, and controlled like slaves. This creates a very sad fact that these slave-minded humans have also been taught to believe liberty-minded humans cutting off their collars are stealing from the owners. This also creates the problem of letting other humans believe they have a right of treating fellow humans as if they own them as slaves.

If liberty and freedom from tyranny are to happen on Planet Earth. Being a free human is a mind set required to support the situation of being free. Yes, fighting against tyranny is scary. So to is the results if tyranny wins. Being afraid is understandable. Being a coward is not.

Change [DOT] to . to decode the address thanks to Fecesbook censorship.
synapticsparks[DOT]info/dialog/index.php?topic=1018.0

https://www.facebook.com/dale.eastman.75/posts/4229494170513685
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 10:57:23 AM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
What Duties Do I Have Under Natural Law
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2021, 10:59:02 AM »
Primum non nocere Latin for First, do no harm.

To put this in other words, Do not initiate force, violence, or harm against others.

This does not preclude you from responding to initiated force and violence with your own defensive force and violence.

The logical extension of Do no harm is to use only the least amount of defensive force and violence against the aggressor as required to stop the initiated force, violence, and harm. In other circles this is referred to as NAP and ZAP. (Non Aggression Principle and Zero Aggression Principle.) NAP and ZAP does not mean Pacifism. In my opinion, Pacifism is a method of inducing self harm by not protecting one's self from external harm.

If you have, for whatever reason, initiated harm against another human, repair the harm to the victim's satisfaction. This should not be too hard to understand. Imagine if you were harmed in the same way. What would you want as compensation and repair of the harm? Offer that to the human you harmed, and if agreed to, make it happen, repair the harm you caused.

There are no collective human rights without individual human rights. There is no collective human protection if there is no individual human protection. If every individual human in a grouping of humans wants to be free from harm, them every individual human in that grouping must set their minds to not allowing their individual Natural Rights be violated. This mindset must exist so that the individual human resists these rights violations whenever and wherever such harms are attempted by anyone. In my lexicon, the fraud of convincing humans to not stand up and protect their Natural Law rights, is itself the attempted victimization of the human whose rights are being attacked, impaired, or reduced.

If half of your society does not understand Natural Law, then half of your society does not understand YDOM; Half of your society does not understand You Don't Own Me.

Failing to understand YDOM, half your society does not understand that they have no duty and are NOT required to obey any would be criminals or tyrants. This mental handicap of half of your society's belief makes them sheep to be herded and controlled. They can then be manipulated into attempting to shame you for not being a sheep like they are.

You thus have a duty under Natural Law to teach and remind the sheep in your society to stop being sheep.

Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Natural Law According to John Locke
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2021, 01:26:52 PM »
According to Locke:
[W]e must consider, what state all men are naturally in, and that is, a state of perfect freedom to order their actions, and dispose of their possessions and persons, as they think fit, within the bounds of the law of nature, without asking leave, or depending upon the will of any other man.

A state also of equality, wherein all the power and jurisdiction is reciprocal, no one having more than another; there being nothing more evident, than that creatures of the same species and rank, promiscuously born to all the same advantages of nature, and the use of the same faculties, should also be equal one amongst another without subordination or subjection

The state of nature has a law of nature to govern it, which obliges every one: and reason, which is that law, teaches all mankind, who will but consult it, that being all equal and independent, no one ought to harm another in his life, health, liberty, or possessions

And that all men may be restrained from invading others rights, and from doing hurt to one another, and the law of nature be observed, which willeth the peace and preservation of all mankind, the execution of the law of nature is, in that state, put into every man's hands, whereby every one has a right to punish the transgressors of that law to such a degree, as may hinder its violation: for the law of nature would, as all other laws that concern men in this world be in vain, if there were no body that in the state of nature had a power to execute that law, and thereby preserve the innocent and restrain offenders. And if any one in the state of nature may punish another for any evil he has done, every one may do so: for in that state of perfect equality, where naturally there is no superiority or jurisdiction of one over another, what any may do in prosecution of that law, every one must needs have a right to do.

Natural law means quid pro quo. Simply said, If you violate me by attempting to violate my life, health, liberty, or possessions, I end you and society is better for the act.
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Re: What is Natural Law
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2021, 04:50:27 PM »
The rules of do no harm; do no aggression; quid pro quo are natural law.
Natural Law Matters