• Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
YDOMism
« on: April 13, 2021, 04:48:55 PM »
YDOM means You Don't Own Me.

And likewise I don't own you.

Now if I don't own you, I have no authority to tell you that you what to do or what not to do provided your free will choices do not harm me or mine.

But then you already know this.

Now let us pretend and assume I just won an election and hold the office of Legislator.

Elected Legislators have the job of making rules, called laws, that purport to have authority over you. Elected Legislators have the job of making rules to tell you what you are allowed and not allowed to do. Elected Legislators have the job of making rules to set how you shall be punished if you get caught not obeying my Legislator rules. The LEO's (Law Enforcement Officers) have the job of arresting you if they catch you breaking my Legislator rules. To include using escalating force, up to and including killing you if you forcibly resist being arrested.

In other, and less words, I have just described how "government" works: COMPLY OR DIE!

How did I get authority over you by being elected as a Legislator?

If none of the people that voted for me own you, then they do not have authority over you. How could they delegate an authority that they do not have over you? They can't.

Any five to eight year old child, who exclaims to another child, "YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!!" understands YDOM's basic "Don't tell me what to do!"

Why have you voting idiots forgotten YDOM?

Truth can not be copyrighted.

WTFPL – Do What the Fuck You Want to Public License

http://www.wtfpl.net/
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 07:05:42 AM by Admin »
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
◉ YDOM
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2021, 11:04:50 AM »
◎ Ruler (Tyrant) A
◎ Ruler (Tyrant) B
◉ YDOM

Now if I don't own you, I have no authority to tell you that you what to do or what not to do provided your free will choices do not harm me or mine.

Now let us pretend and assume I just won an election and hold the office of Legislator.

Elected Legislators have the job of making rules, called laws, that purport to have authority over you. Elected Legislators have the job of making rules to tell you what you are allowed and not allowed to do. Elected Legislators have the job of making rules to set how you shall be punished if you get caught not obeying my Legislator rules. The LEO's (Law Enforcement Officers) have the job of arresting you if they catch you breaking my Legislator rules. To include using escalating force, up to and including killing you if you forcibly resist being arrested.

In other, and less words, I have just described how "government" works: COMPLY OR DIE!

If none of the people that voted for me own you, then they do not have authority over you. How could they delegate an authority that they do not have over you? They can't.

Any five to eight year old child, who exclaims to another child, "YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!!" understands YDOM's basic "Don't tell me what to do!"

Why have you voting idiots forgotten YDOM?
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
YDOM Short
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2021, 03:27:55 PM »

Elected Legislators have the job of making rules, called laws, that purport to have authority over you. Elected Legislators have the job of making rules to tell you what you are allowed and not allowed to do. Elected Legislators have the job of making rules to set how you shall be punished if you get caught not obeying my Legislator rules.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 09:50:27 AM by Admin »
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
◉ YDOM #3
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2021, 03:41:58 PM »
◎ Ruler (Tyrant) A
◎ Ruler (Tyrant) B
◉ YDOM

Carlo Gambino or Vito Genovese.
VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
Choose your next criminal syndicate extortion ruler.
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Re: ◉ YDOM
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2021, 08:45:09 AM »
Elected Legislators have the job of making rules, called laws, that purport to have authority over you. Elected Legislators have the job of making rules to tell you what you are allowed and not allowed to do. Elected Legislators have the job of making rules to set how you shall be punished if you get caught not obeying Legislator rules. The LEO's (Law Enforcement Officers) have the job of arresting you if they catch you breaking Legislator rules. To include using escalating force, up to and including killing you if you forcibly resist being arrested.
Natural Law Matters