• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Re: JF
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2021, 12:19:16 PM »
Quote from: Dale Eastman
You have just described a government school system working as designed.

Indoctrinated to believe government's alleged authority is not provably bogus. Y'all can just ignore me now because I can prove that government's authority IS bogus, and you cowards do not want me popping your bubbles of delusion.

Quote from: JF
Dale Eastman I am curious. Go ahead.
Typically, I make the following statement and challenge others to prove me wrong. Elsewhere on the group, I gave an AP member the choice to prove me wrong or have me present my proof. (As a point of logic, as the claimant, proof of the claim is my burden.) He chose neither... The coward.

The claim: Government is a criminal syndicate that extorts people for money and control.

By extort, I specifically mean a demand followed by a threat, such as: Give us the money we demand or we will hurt you.

Don't pay the money they demand (property taxes for instance) they will hurt you (steal your home, evict you, and sell your home for the taxes demanded).

Now, as to government's provably bogus authority, I copy/paste the pre written set o' words:

Taking my cue from, and paraphrasing, the United States Declaration of Independence...

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary to defend against encroachments of the rights to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of humankind requires that we should declare the causes which impel us to be ready and willing to use escalating force and violence to defend against, and stop, such encroachments and violations of our Natural Rights.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all humans are created with an equal lack of ownership over any other humans; that they are endowed by their Creator with inherent and unalienable rights; that among these, are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness;

Thus, YOU DON'T OWN ME is the initial natural state of being; YDOM is a self-evident truth; You don't own me, my life, my liberty, or my property; YDOM means you don't have any authority over me to make rules I must obey; YDOM means you can not delegate authority over me to any other person, human or corporate; YDOM applies to every human in "government"; YDOM applies to "government"

I've more complex proofs, written prior to my KISSing (Keep It Simple, Stupid) these concepts of liberty.
Quote from: JF
That seems more like an opinion than proof.
I wrote: Don't pay the money they demand (property taxes for instance) they will hurt you (steal your home, evict you, and sell your home for the taxes demanded).

Is this an opinion?
Natural Law Matters