• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
GF
« on: May 19, 2021, 09:13:18 AM »
I did a copy and paste post of this Inside Voices treatise.
Dale Eastman I wish people would stop saying that cops enforce laws. Not in my world they don't. Because why did they threaten to arrest me if I didn't stop circulating my petition at the public library rather than enforce the law that says the library has to allow petition circulation? And a hundred more examples in my personal history with cops.

People who say cops enforce the law just don't know what they are talking about and/or have never dealt with cops.
My first question is to myself. Do I want to spend time arguing minutia with you. Saying that in other words: Do I wish to set aside previous input to my mind regarding you, And start a de novo discussion with you, taking your comments at face value.

In my lexicon, your second paragraph clearly falls under the category as defending cops.

Defending cops is something statists do.

Are you a statist?

synapticsparks⚿info/dialog/index.php?topic=906.0
Change ⚿ to . to fix the munged address.

Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Re: GF
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2021, 01:48:22 PM »
omg how the HELL is CONDEMNING COPS "defending" them.
Not very Intellectual, are you?
my whole entire comment was in response to YOU defending cops (by claiming they enforce "good laws" when they clearly don't and don't give a shit).
Quote from: May 19, 2021 at 19:28
If that's what you gleaned from reading my treatise about not yet killing cops, you have a comprehension problem.

You made this comment after reading my treatise:
➽ People who say cops enforce the law just don't know what they are talking about and/or have never dealt with cops.

That doesn't read like condemning cops. That reads like you not understanding that cops are called LEO's. Law Enforcement Officers.

➽ I wish people would stop saying that cops enforce laws.

Are you saying cops don't enforce laws?

➽ Not very Intellectual, are you?

I don't know why you insist on calling me by your maiden name.

➽ my whole entire comment was in response to YOU defending cops (by claiming they enforce "good laws" when they clearly don't and don't give a shit).

You have just accused me of defending cops "by claiming they enforce "good laws""

Please quote the exact words where you claim I allegedly said this. Also please post the link to where I allegedly said this.

Suspense date for repost: May 26

You have just accused me of defending cops "by claiming they enforce "good laws""

Please quote the exact words where you claim I allegedly said this. Also please post the link to where I allegedly said this.
Natural Law Matters