• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
ABOUT
« on: February 10, 2021, 12:08:38 PM »
Comments will not post visibly until approved by admin (myself) or any future moderators.

Registered Users have access to the forum's features. To register: Post a request here.

This is a private social media platform. Its purposes are:
  • So that you can communicate with me.
  • To host discussions about this website. Anything I post on the main website or this platform is fair game for discussion and challenge.
  • To facilitate idea exchanges on how to educate the indoctrinated to the truth that they are literally and actually enslaved.
  • To facilitate idea exchanges on how to reach a truly free society that protects its members from bad people.
This is MY private social media platform. I will not censor based upon challenges to my narratives, agenda, or ideologies. In fact, the purpose of this platform originated for the purpose of hosting discussions relating to such challenges.

I may or may not censor on name calling depending upon context. It's your words representing yourself when you let your frustration get the better of you. Why should I paint you in a different color than you have painted yourself. Thus my default is to let such... paintings... remain on display.

Please understand that I ask questions. I ask lots of questions. I ask questions for you to help me understand your assertions. I ask questions in order to remove equivocation (the use of ambiguous or equivocal language) from your statements. Equivocation can be deliberate or it can be caused by unclear thinking. Either way, equivocation interferes with communication. I also ask rhetorical questions for the purpose of presenting a point for you to think about.

PRIVACY POLICY

How I will use information collected:
I won't unless you are abusing or suspected of abusing this private social media platform.

INFORMATION COLLECTED

By the web server:

My website host presently uses a third party traffic analyzer: "WiredMinds eMetrics tracking with Enterprise Edition V5.4"

At this time I do not know what is tracked by WiredMinds as to any of your personally identifiable information. I don't care either.

Like all website servers, this information is logged:

Requesting IP address:   65.28.41.167
Date & Time:                    05/May/2021:18:27:52
Resource Requested:       GET /primer1/nuremberg.html HTTP/1.1
HTTP Status Code:           200
Bytes Served:                  13620
Referring IP address:      https://duckduckgo.com/
User Agent:                      Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64; rv:88.0)
                                          Gecko/20100101 Firefox/88.0

By the SMF (Simple Machines Forum) software:

1. The IP address used to access this forum. This is typically the address of your ISP (Internet Service Provider) that you used to access this forum.
2. The email address you provide. (If you don't provide a valid address, you don't get your registration email allowing you to finish your registration.)
3. The user name you provide.
4. Your session cookie and the page you were accessing when you caused SMF to register an error in the Forum Error Log.
4a. Per the SMF notification "the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer."

FAIR WARNING

Private messages between registered users are unreadable by anybody else. The forum moderators, co-admins, and anybody else using the forum can not read them.

This does not exclude me, because as the administrator of the entire website, I know where the messages are stored and what I would need to learn if I were inclined to violate that privacy.

EDIT: 28 July 2023
I think the SMF software (shareware) was modified to encrypt the stuff in the SQL files on the Database server. I'm not sure. I don't care. I'm not inclined to test it.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 11:41:16 AM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters