Author Topic: Initial email to Turning Point USA  (Read 205 times)

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Initial email to Turning Point USA
« on: August 01, 2021, 10:07:26 AM »
I found out about your existence from an image in my Facebook feed that a friend had posted.

From your about page: The organization’s mission is to identify, educate, train, and organize students to promote the principles of freedom, free markets, and limited government.

Government, limited or not, By what authority?

I used to be what I termed "A strict Constitutionalist." I started moving away from that position even before I read Lysander Spooner's NO TREASON. How many of those in your organization have or have not read that 1870 treatise examining the CONstitution (sic)?

By what authority is typically answered with "We The People."

Many do not know that the Declaration of Independence is one of the Organic Documents founding the U.S. of A. In that document is the claim that "Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed..." Even before reading Spooner, I found this issue of "consent" to be an unverified, and unverifiable claim. For brevity I will only headline the flaws: If one doesn't get to choose to consent, consent was not given. If one can not withdraw consent, then consent was never given. If there is no documentation of consent being given, then there is no proof it was given. If the consent was not fully "informed" consent then the result was gained by fraud.

Also from the D of I is the claim, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal..."

"All created equal" means No human is created owning any other human; No human is created with authority over another human. In simple terms: YDOM!

What is YDOM?
YDOM is You Don't Own Me.
YDOM is A self-evident truth.
YDOM means you (everybody) can NOT delegate authority over me that you do not have.

I am and will publicly archive this message, and any reply correspondence, on my website.
http://www.synapticsparks.info/dialog/index.php?topic=988.msg15462#msg15462
Natural Law Matters