• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
SF
« on: February 12, 2024, 11:51:44 AM »
Quote from: 7 February 09:04
I suppose asking the question, "No shit?" to confirm this story... On the other hand, since this is a time leading to an election...

Quote from: 11 February 13:15
Dale Eastman, btw your "good candidate", albeit while not wearing a wig, is also shit because he is a UK citizen and can't be POTUS. However, I agree they are all shit. All politicians worldwide are granted parliamentary privilege (Americans incorrectly call it immunity), supposedly just for debate purposes inside the parliamentary house. However, this is extended outside of the debate house to everything so they can act as puppets and do dirty deeds done dirt cheap for the big-money elite. For example, Bush, UK PM Blair & AU PM Howard destroyed iRaQ and a million Iraqis based on the known lie of WMDs. Hence, when funded, I will go on a worldwide campaign for all political candidates to surrender parliamentary privilege. www.foi.today
[
Quote from: 11 February 13:15
SF, you and I are having a failure to communicate.

Dale Eastman, btw your "good candidate", albeit while not wearing a wig, is also shit because he is a UK citizen and can't be POTUS. However, I agree they are all shit. All politicians worldwide are granted parliamentary privilege (Americans incorrectly call it immunity), supposedly just for debate purposes inside the parliamentary house. However, this is extended outside of the debate house to everything so they can act as puppets and do dirty deeds done dirt cheap for the big-money elite. For example, Bush, UK PM Blair & AU PM Howard destroyed iRaQ and a million Iraqis based on the known lie of WMDs. Hence, when funded, I will go on a worldwide campaign for all political candidates to surrender parliamentary privilege. www.foi.today
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 08:49:25 AM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters