Author Topic: Zuckfuckery countermeasure save  (Read 267 times)

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Zuckfuckery countermeasure save
« on: June 09, 2022, 12:17:02 PM »
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!👇
More oddities re: TX School Shooter, for your pondering... a
18 year old who lived with his grandma. Part time job at McDonald's (8 hours a week), minimum wage. He dressed up in girl's clothes — and had a very expensive female wardrobe.
Had a Brand new $expensive game console. A $brand new F250 pickup “fully loaded.”  $Weapons:  2 Brand new Daniel Defense (brand) AR15/M4 rifles, with Military grade Optics. Each rifle is between 3,000 and 4,000 dollars.  $Thousands of rounds of Military grade ammunition.  A $thousand dollar bullet proof vest. All from a part time job at McDonald's...?!
Ford F250 Platinum $71,000.00
Clothes $3000,00
Game Console $500.00
Rifles $6000.00/$8,000.00
Optics $1000.00
Ammo $900.00
Body Armor $1000.00
TOTAL -  $83,400.00
On Minimum Wage ??!!
Seems to me SOMEONE WAS FUNDING HIM and training him as well...
And oh - he just happens to have known the Buffalo shooter?  Seriously?!
And add to the fact that those rifles were EXACTLY like one of the rifles from the Las Vegas "shooter". EXACTLY, down to the optics, AND the vertical fore-grip. And that particular configuration is (legally) only available to "Military and Law Enforcement" ...
And just before the NRA Convention, how timely...
Copied and pasted
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Re: Zuckfuckery countermeasure save
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2022, 08:25:12 AM »
Fecalbook Fact Fuckers added these words to this post:

💩💩FACT CHECK: No, The Suspected Uvalde School Shooter Was Not An Illegal Immigrant💩💩

Find where the post claimed "Illegal Immigrant":

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!👇
More oddities re: TX School Shooter, for your pondering... a
18 year old who lived with his grandma. Part time job at McDonald's (8 hours a week), minimum wage. He dressed up in girl's clothes — and had a very expensive female wardrobe.
Had a Brand new $expensive game console. A $brand new F250 pickup “fully loaded.”  $Weapons:  2 Brand new Daniel Defense (brand) AR15/M4 rifles, with Military grade Optics. Each rifle is between 3,000 and 4,000 dollars.  $Thousands of rounds of Military grade ammunition.  A $thousand dollar bullet proof vest. All from a part time job at McDonald's...?!
Ford F250 Platinum $71,000.00
Clothes $3000,00
Game Console $500.00
Rifles $6000.00/$8,000.00
Optics $1000.00
Ammo $900.00
Body Armor $1000.00
TOTAL -  $83,400.00
On Minimum Wage ??!!
Seems to me SOMEONE WAS FUNDING HIM and training him as well...
And oh - he just happens to have known the Buffalo shooter?  Seriously?!
And add to the fact that those rifles were EXACTLY like one of the rifles from the Las Vegas "shooter". EXACTLY, down to the optics, AND the vertical fore-grip. And that particular configuration is (legally) only available to "Military and Law Enforcement" ...
And just before the NRA Convention, how timely...
Copied and pasted
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Re: Zuckfuckery countermeasure save
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2022, 12:41:23 PM »
My regular readers know why:
Plausible and thus: MY OPINION. Zuckerturd Fact Fuckers.
Craig Driscoll
https://www.facebook.com/KiaSoulMan/posts/3045927245719969
I’ve had many questions about how we can still have faith in the US MIL, when the DoD are caught up in this entire international biological network. Simply put, this situation is heavily nuanced. Certain elements of certain entities have been compromised. Not necessarily entire entities themselves.
For example the DoD; 99.999% of the DoD had absolutely no idea any of this was going on. The top echelon get orders to allocate X amount of money to a non-government foundation (Clinton, Gates, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Soros), they write the check, the money is sent off, and then the non-government entities send the money to the privately owned biolabs and the research is conducted by contractors, in most cases not even Americans.
So a tiny percentage out of 3 million people working for the DoD knew about this allocation of funds, and this handful of people didn’t really have a choice but to obey because they are orders, and if you don’t follow orders they will just discharge/jail you, take away your pay and retirement pension and put someone in who will obey the orders.
In all likelihood, the DoD wasn’t complicit in this plot. It was just business as usual and nobody thought to question it. The Ideologues were just using the DoD to send money to their own foundations so they could then do what they want with it, off the books.
From there, it was the non-government foundations that were sending the money to labs in low resource countries, with little regulations and outside the scope of congressional or executive oversight. Whatever research the labs did with the money was well outside of the jurisdiction of the DoD. It was being carried out by non-government entities using contractors with US funds stolen from the American taxpayer.
It’s high level espionage and infiltration. So it’s difficult to label who’s directly responsible, because this entity doesn’t have an official name. This isn’t a uniformed enemy. These are insurgents. This is infiltration. But unfortunately, the infiltrators were able to weaponized the DoD and many other entities for their nefarious deeds. So without knowledge of this nuance, one might think the entire DoD are evil, when in reality it’s just bad actors in the White House abusing the DoD for their own malevolent agenda.
Thankfully, Russia seems very aware of this, otherwise things would potentially be very, VERY different. It would also appear that the DoD are not happy about all of this, via their release statement the other day exposing the 46 labs their money was shipped to, and their lack of involvement in any alleged biological weapons production. Given they are the ones footing blame from the public, and are also responsible for dealing with the repercussions should Russia directly retaliate on the US, you might understand why the DoD are displeased.
You’ll notice the US MIL haven’t lifted a finger during this entire Ukraine debacle. They aren’t risking their skin for the black site biolabs. It’s not their problem.
In fact I believe the US MIL are heavily involved in this whole thing, but they are working with Russia. Let’s face it, the US MIL are involved in EVERYTHING around the globe. Our Navy and Air Force dwarfs the rest of the world forces combined and are marginally advanced technologically. We own the seas, the skies, the night, space, and we have 750 military bases spanning every continent, across 80 countries all over the world. And those are just the ones they tell you about, not counting the secret ones. So you think the US MIL are not involved in this to some extent, you are mistaken.
Every day, multiple people ask me when the US MIL are going to step in. I’d argue that you’re already seeing it unfold. They are clearly giving Russia the okay to go take care of these labs, as they haven’t tried to stop them in any way, shape, or form. The US MIL have proven to us they have no interest in protecting Biden’s labs or assisting the Deep State media in their messaging about the biolabs in Ukraine.
-Clandestine
Natural Law Matters