4 > Discussions; Public Archive

PS

<< < (3/3)

Dale Eastman:

--- Quote from: 9 April @ 0701 ---➽ I answered every question you asked.

Please note the date-time tags. they will assist you in reading the quoted words in situ.

Quote from: 4 April @ 0802
⇉ 𝟘𝟘𝟘𝟙. Please explain exactly how money is not a store of value?

Quote from: 5 April @ 0708

Quote from: 5 April @ 0708
⇉ 𝟘𝟘𝟘𝟚 Admit or deny that with those six words you denied that money is a store of value.

Quote from: 5 April @ 0958

You did finally address question after I asked it the third time.

Quote from: 5 April @ 1507
➽ I didn’t claim money was NOT a “store of value”.

Quote from: 27 March @ 0747
⇉ If I stuffed $4000 worth of Federal Reserve Notes in my mattress ten years ago, why are they not worth as much today as when I earned them?

Quote from: 27 March @ 1150
⇉ If I stuffed $4000 worth of Federal Reserve Notes in my mattress ten years ago, why are they not worth as much today as when I earned them?

Quote from: 1 April @ 1838
You answered: ➽ That’s called inflation

I acknowledge you gave a partial answer.

I asked you:
Quote from: 2 April @ 1043
⇉ What causes this "INFLATION"?

I asked you:
Quote from: 7 April @ 1618
⇉ "𝟘𝟘𝟘𝟛. Admit or Deny that"[...]"Your answer admitted that the value of $4000 worth of Federal Reserve Notes in my mattress LOST value."

I asked you:
⇉ "𝟘𝟘𝟘𝟜. Admit or Deny that"[...] "If my labor value stored in $4000 worth of Federal Reserve Notes in my mattress LOST value, then some of the purchasing power of the value of my labor stored in those FRN's was stolen from me."

I asked you:
⇉ "𝟘𝟘𝟘𝟝. What actions, by whom, took the purchasing power of the value of my labor stored in those FRN's?"

Quote from: 8 April @ 1341
➽ I answered every question you asked.

Quote from: 6 April @ 1620
⇉ "I copy-paste the words of liars, so I can prove their lies by displaying their actual words."

Quote from: 27 March @ 0747
⇉ I will be publicly archiving this discussion on my website.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 9 April @ 0715 ---Thanks For proving my point, and displaying absolutely bizarre behavior.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 9 April @ 0717 ---Yeah, this doesn’t scream “psychotic incel serial killer” at all.

I’m not sure your plodding obsessiveness reveals to the world what you think it does.

--- Quote from: Screencap ---Quote from: 27 March @ 0747

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 9 April @ 0719 ---“It puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again”.

Okay there, Buffalo Bill.

You’ve managed to put the creepiness back in Facebook that it was missing.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 9 April @ 1304 ---Quote from: 8 April @ 1341
I’m not sure your plodding obsessiveness reveals to the world what you think it does.

My "plodding obsessiveness reveals to the world" all the questions I have asked you that you have refused to answer.

Thus based on YOUR claim:
Quote from: 8 April @ 1341
➽ I answered every question you asked.

I can honestly and accurately say: "You a LIAR!"

https://www.synapticsparks.info/dialog/index.php?topic=1715.msg17056#msg17056

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 9 April @ 1304 ---Dale, huh?

Other than your absolute, stalkerish obsession, what are you trying to make clear here?
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 9 April @ 1316 ---That you are provably a LIAR.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 9 April @ 1318 ---Dale, I didn’t lie about anything.

Seek help.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 9 April @ 1332 ---➽ Dale, I didn’t lie about anything.

BULLSHIT!

https://www.synapticsparks.info/dialog/index.php?topic=1715.msg17056#msg17056

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 9 April @ 1336 ---Dale, you haven’t shown anything. If you think I “lied”, you’re either showing your lack of comprehension or your lack of knowledge of economics.

But above both possibilities, you’re demonstrating an emotional makeup that’s wrapped a little too tightly for social media.

It’s embarrassing to watch.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 9 April @ 1337 ---In the spirit of me getting creeped out by this obsessive behavior, I’m going to put an end to this - whatever weirdness it is.

Have a nice day.
--- End quote ---

Dale Eastman:

--- Quote from: OP on 11 April @ 1228 ---Greetings and Hello, Ladies, Gentlemen, and Votards of All Politics!!!

The provably-lying PK Simon has blocked me.

I speculate he did this because he didn't like my actually proving he was a liar. On 8 April @ 13:41 Liar Simon claimed: "I answered every question you asked."

I then uploaded a post containing the six questions he ignored along with the dates-times of the original posts containing these questions.

On 27 March @ 0747 I originally asked:
"If I stuffed $4000 worth of Federal Reserve Notes in my mattress ten years ago, why are they not worth as much today as when I earned them?"

That question was placed in front of Simple Simon four times before he addressed it.

On 1 April @ 18:38 He finally answered: "That’s called inflation"

His answer admitted that the value of $4000 worth of Federal Reserve Notes in my mattress LOST value.
His answer also admitted that If my labor value stored in $4000 worth of Federal Reserve Notes in my mattress LOST value, then some of the purchasing power of the value of my labor stored in those FRN's was stolen from me

On 2 April @ 10:43 I asked this question: What causes this "INFLATION"?
In reviewing my question I realized I needed to be more specific with my question.
On 7 April @ 16:18 I then asked, "What actions, by whom, took the purchasing power of the value of my labor stored in those FRN's?"

Simple Simon ignored the store of value issue and ignored the loss of value issue.

The entire discussion I had with Simple Simon, complete with text formatting that Fecalbook can't provide, can be read at:
 https://www.synapticsparks.info/dialog/index.php?topic=1715.0

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version