• Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
WK
« on: June 02, 2023, 03:15:06 PM »
Quote from: 30 Jan 15:24
SCOTUS has said:
   In the interpretation of statutes levying taxes it is the established rule not to extend their provisions, by implication, beyond the clear import of the language used, or to enlarge their operations so as to embrace matters not specifically pointed out. In case of doubt they are construed most strongly against the government, and in favor of the citizen." GOULD v. GOULD, 245 U.S. 151 (1917).

SCOTUS has said:
... [T]he well-settled rule ... the citizen is exempt from taxation unless the same is imposed by clear and unequivocal language, and that where the construction of a tax law is doubtful, the doubt is to be resolved in favor of those upon whom the tax is sought to be laid... SPRECKELS SUGAR REFINING CO. v. MCCLAIN, 192 U.S. 397 (1904)

SCOTUS has said:
If it is law, it will be found in our books; if it is not to be found there, it is not law.
Boyd v. United States, 116 U.S. 616, 627 (1886)

What statute in the Internal Revenue Code, using clear and unequivocal language as required by the Supreme Court, makes a private Citizen liable for subtitle A - income taxes on his or her domestically earned compensation for labor?
Quote from: 31 May 21:35
Dale Eastman I wouldn't recommend you using that argument in tax court
Quote from:
I wouldn't recommend you using that argument in tax court

I'm impressed that you even know tax court exists.

Didja know TC is not an article 3 court? Didja know it originally was an administrative hearing board? Didja know TC is for taxpayers?

Did UW - Milwaukee teach you to act on assumptions instead of digging for facts?

Why would you assume that I would even step foot into tax court? Why would you assume that I am within the 26 USC 7701(a)(14) statutory definition?

It's NOT an argument... It's a question. If you can't answer it, why did you even bother to reply?

Here's that question you ignored:

What statute in the Internal Revenue Code, using clear and unequivocal language as required by the Supreme Court, makes a private Citizen liable for subtitle A - income taxes on his or her domestically earned compensation for labor?

Spit the bait out and just continue your lazy way down stream.
Natural Law Matters