Author Topic: DK Parallel thread BS all the way.  (Read 270 times)

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
DK Parallel thread BS all the way.
« on: May 08, 2022, 02:59:19 PM »
This thread is a parallel thread.
The other thread is this one:
https://www.synapticsparks.info/dialog/index.php?topic=1405.0

This is the splash image of my Fecalbook account.

So DK figured he'd troll my wall.

Quote from: 0937 7 May 2022
Lmfao coming from the dude who acts like money is anything more than a made up tactic to enslave humanity.
Quote from: 0939 7 May 2022
Until you actually have a meaningful discussion with me, your opinion is irrelevant.
While your opinion is irrelevant, so are you.

That's why I'm not deleting or blocking you.
Those of you curious about the prior discussion that triggered this response from DK, you can find it here.

facebook / permalink

By the way, DK, I throttle the volume of my posting when dealing with such as you.
Quote from: 1012 7 May 2022
Dale Eastman I’ve spoken nothing but truth to you, aside from telling you my thoughts on your mentality and the insane act you’re putting on. The fact remains - money is a made up concept, OBVIOUSLY. Or, was it handed down by the gods or was it just magically a functioning part of the universe when humanity crawled out of the mud? Or what, dude? You are even more confused to say that I am one who made this conversation irrational!!!!!!! The conversation became irrational when called yourself a fucking poodle, dude. You are tripping BAD. I believe you’re a government bot.
Quote from: 1024 7 May2022
Again with your personal attacks.

Quote from: 1026 7 May2022
Dale Eastman again with your nonsensical responses that in no way proves you right. You called yourself a poodle, dude… I have no reason to attack you. You’re destroying yourself. I advise you to think more clearly. Good luck in your awakening.
Quote from: 1029 7 May2022
Just so you know I read your tripe.
Quote from: 1031 7 May2022
Dale Eastman arguing with and refusing to accept the truth, while creating pure irrationality… that’s what makes you horrid. But, you’ll refuse to accept that truth as well🤷🏻 I don’t care what you read. Just stfu already. You never even tried to debate properly. I’ve clearly displayed my superior intelligence and understanding.
Quote from: 1046 7 May2022
Dale Eastman I’m done here. You’re a joke. Do better. Open your mind. Quit trusting your government. I’m only trying to help you. You’re only confusing the world. ✌🏼💜 let us be the best we can be. This is who I choose to be.. to look more deeply than they want you to look.. To ACTUALLY study the topics I discuss... You can do far better. I believe in you, even if I also believe you’re being foolish. Wish you the best. I’m out no matter how ridiculous your response🙏🏼
Quote from: 0629 8 May2022
I’ve clearly displayed my superior intelligence and understanding.

Dunning - Kruger.
Quote from: 1005 8 May2022
Dale Eastman the effect has certainly come over you, eh? You have clearly been destroyed. Go back and read how ridiculous you look.
Quote from: 1132 8 May2022
If you say so Black Knight. "Tis only a scratch."
Quote from: 1142 8 May2022
Dale Eastman I think you meant to say, white knight. Or, are you just blind and wrong, again? You couldn’t scratch me if your life depended on it.
Quote from: 1238 8 May2022
Troll feeding time is done for today. I'm all out of coin to purchase troll food.
Quote from: 1249 8 May2022
Dale Eastman yeah, I’m the troll. You’re just a piece of shit fool.

Folks, look at that. The troll got pissed because I stopped feeding him for today.

Quote from: 0806 9May2022
Why are you calling me your maiden name?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 07:11:15 AM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Re: DK Parallel thread BS all the way.
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2022, 04:05:42 PM »
Every man must judge for himself whether circumstances warrant obedience or resistance to the commands of the civil magistrate; we are all qualified, entitled, and morally obliged to evaluate the conduct of our rulers. This political judgment, moreover, is not simply or primarily a right, but like the self-preservation of creation, a duty to God. As such it is a judgment that men cannot part with according to the God of Nature. It is the first and foremost of our inalienable rights, without which we can preserve no other.
https://www.facebook.com/thompson6878/posts/10217019523080675

Show me proof of your civil disobedience.

Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Re: DK Parallel thread BS all the way.
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2022, 04:17:47 PM »
DeQuincy Police Department
Experienced pretty much nothing but issues with them my whole life. Been wrongfully and falsely imprisoned by them multiple times for no reason at all. They’ve even went to the extent of lying about me making a bomb threat - the reality - I was going to give a speech on peace and prosperity for all. I proved this and was still, beat choked out and more. Recently, Roy Williams told me, if the other police weren’t around at the time of their wrongful arrest and harassment of my fiancé and I, he would’ve killed me. This is right after they tased me twice while I stood there with my hands up. Just for no reason. I’ve never done anything to him. He doesn’t even know me. This is the mentality and terrible nature of this department and something must be done to stop it.
Natural Law Matters