Author Topic: 12 April 2024  (Read 59 times)

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
12 April 2024
« on: April 12, 2024, 02:27:39 PM »
It has been my experience that delusional fools do NOT like their posted foolishness being openly questioned.

Quote from: OP on 11 April @ 1228
Greetings and Hello, Ladies, Gentlemen, and Votards of All Politics!!!

The provably-lying PK Simon has blocked me.

I speculate he did this because he didn't like my actually proving he was a liar. On 8 April @ 13:41 Liar Simon claimed: "I answered every question you asked."

I then uploaded a post containing the six questions he ignored along with the dates-times of the original posts containing these questions.

On 27 March @ 0747 I originally asked:
"If I stuffed $4000 worth of Federal Reserve Notes in my mattress ten years ago, why are they not worth as much today as when I earned them?"

That question was placed in front of Simple Simon four times before he addressed it.

On 1 April @ 18:38 He finally answered: "That’s called inflation"

His answer admitted that the value of $4000 worth of Federal Reserve Notes in my mattress LOST value.
His answer also admitted that If my labor value stored in $4000 worth of Federal Reserve Notes in my mattress LOST value, then some of the purchasing power of the value of my labor stored in those FRN's was stolen from me

On 2 April @ 10:43 I asked this question: What causes this "INFLATION"?
In reviewing my question I realized I needed to be more specific with my question.
On 7 April @ 16:18 I then asked, "What actions, by whom, took the purchasing power of the value of my labor stored in those FRN's?"

Simple Simon ignored the store of value issue and ignored the loss of value issue.

The entire discussion I had with Simple Simon, complete with text formatting that Fecalbook can't provide, can be read at:
 https://www.synapticsparks.info/dialog/index.php?topic=1715.0
Natural Law Matters