• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
JV
« on: August 25, 2021, 09:27:12 AM »
Quote from: Dale Eastman
You indoctrinated statists voted for BOTH liars. Now you're bickering over which pile of shit stinks more.
Maybe you'll get just the right person if you'd just vote harder next time.

Quote from: JV
Dale Eastman first off Trump was an anti statist since he put those entrenched govt blood suckers on notice or at least exposed them for the Statists they are. If you're equating statists with patriots , then you're wrong. I'm thinking you're just an anarchist who enjoys what this country has to offer but refuses to support or defend it. Perhaps I'm wrong but thats my take based on your comment. Trump is not a statist...period.
first off Trump was an anti statist since he put those entrenched govt blood suckers on notice or at least exposed them for the Statists they are.

Trump and Biden was/is the president of the state. All politicians are statists.

If you're equating statists with patriots , then you're wrong.

"Patriots" is a non-issue. Per the Voltaire Admonition, If you wish to communicate with me, define your terms.
You have not defined what YOU mean by "patriot."

Here's my definition of statist: A person who worships government, votes, spends time in All Politics arguing with other statists about which pile of shit makes a better ruler of the extortionate entity called government, and refuses to admit that no government has ever had non-bogus authority in spite of the facts laid out in front of them.

I'm thinking you're just an anarchist who enjoys what this country has to offer but refuses to support or defend it.

I'm thinking you're just like any other statist I've ever engaged in discussion with: You want to pigeon hole me b[y] a label so you can pretend you know all about me according to the pre-defined properties you've assigned to that label.

I was active duty 1976-1980 with a Top Security, crypto access clearance.

But then I rejected the government's indoctrination. I highly doubt that I'd be let in the front gate now. Not that I'd ever want to set foot on the extortionate gangster's international hide out bases again.

Perhaps I'm wrong but thats my take based on your comment.

I appreciate your admission that the words above are you opinion. Thank you.

Trump is not a statist...period.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.

Dale Eastman so exactly what other system do you prefer since you seem to despise the present one. You offer criticism but little alternative. I'm thinking we have common beliefs about the extent of the control our govt is attempting to bestow on us but I also understand that some govt is necessary and am not willing to just discount it all . So what is your solution?. Mine is to return power back to the state's and local govt and have the Central govt concentrate on international issues and abide by our Constitution that was written by men much brighter than whats in control now.Actually you kind of pigeon hole yourself and need little help from me on that matter
I appreciate that as a statist, you do not fit in my pigeon hole. Thank you for the willingness to discuss our differences in thought.

Government, any and all governments, are simply criminal syndicates that extort people for money and control.
Do you wish to attempt to prove me wrong, or do you wish that I supply proof and evidence for my claim?

I am resisting my urge to comment on your other points presented at this moment.
Dale Eastman nahh you don't need to go any farther since I'm kinda enjoying my life and really don't want the kind of anarchist world you seem to envision.. I'm certainly not happy with the present situation with a Biden and crew but Im sure many will eventually wake up and cal for changes. Y'all talk a good game when it comes to getting rid of govts but you seem to always forget that when you create a vacuum some person or group will be sure to fill it. Look at Afghanistan, pretty much run by tribes and warlords who simply decree what they want. At least here, so far, we can change one gov't for the next though our choices are limited to 2 parties. It would be great to live in utopia but ain't ever gonna happen here so we do the best we can . Simply saying it all sucks doesn't help and your hatred of both sides just helps those you prob disagree with the most. We'll just have to disagree
Have a nice life. Stay ignorant.
hahahaha... Back at ya..
I made a claim. You ignored my claim. I gave you a choice: Attempt to prove my claim is incorrect; or challenge me to prove my claim.
You have shown, by your action, that you intend to stay ignorant of whether my claim is correct or incorrect. Nescience is not knowing. Ignorance is choosing to not know.
So now I claim you are a coward.
Back to you, J.

Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Re: JV
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2021, 04:31:45 PM »
lm thinking you're obsessed about trying to convince me of something that I simply dont subscribe to. I explained my views and now ya call me names. Notvreally a way to convince someone.

Back to me? I've already made myself clear. We differ so what's there to discuss? I explained my views and why while you offer no alternatives other than Im ignorant for not going along with your insanity. Tell me , do you agree when there's a lower vacuum that someone or some org will fill it? What makes you think that if we rebelled and rid ourselves of gov't that we may get something far worse.Except for the current admin , I'm really not that unhappy with things. Why are you so disgruntled?. What do you hope to gain?. Anyway you know my stance so why bother discussing it..
I asked my question first. You have ignored it. I'm asking it a second time:
Government, any and all governments, are simply criminal syndicates that extort people for money and control.
Do you wish to attempt to prove me wrong, or do you wish that I supply proof and evidence for my claim?
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Re: JV
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2021, 09:49:21 AM »
Dale Eastman give it a rest, I'm not interested and you're boring me with this nonesense
Dale Eastman give it a rest, I'm not interested and you're boring me with this nonesense

That is the reply this person posted because of this challenge:

Point of logic: If what I am presenting is "non-sense", then this person should be able to refute the claim easily.

Folks, Let me translate the coward's statement:
This coward doesn't want to attempt to prove me wrong because he can not.
This coward doesn't want me to provide proof because he does not want to see that governments truly extort people for money and control.
I call this person a coward because rather than admitting to the provable truth, he's afraid to admit the truth forcing him to have to change his deluded belief in the myth of government.
Natural Law Matters