• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
MV
« on: August 14, 2023, 09:19:57 AM »
Quote from: 14 August 09:29
Dale Eastman the constitution should be easy for anyone except the government to live under since the constitution does not grant individuals any rights. The constitution limits the government from taking those rights. We the people are the executioners of the constitution. Just because the executioners of the past have not enforced the bill of rights in the past does not mean we are not a constitutional republic. The constitution is not an organic document or the bill of rights would be changed like Wikipedia changes damn near daily. It means we have more work to do. I agree the FBI, CIA, FEMA, Homeland Security, FDA, even the state police are unconstitutional. The Supreme Court ruled twice income tax is unconstitutional. Even our abused constitution is better than what any other country has. Right now we have people in office that were installed like commode’s installed by jackleg plumbers. If the US was still running as designed we would still have a very limited government. Instead progressives/communists have chipped away at our rights one little piece at a time while we the people chose to do nothing. We should be in the streets like Europe shutting down the country to demand any unconstitutional law be appealed. But we don’t because the government still has us divided by race, sex, color, sexual preference, and now transgender. We look for aliens from other worlds while our government sells us to China and Russia. Until we the people grow a pair of balls instead of encouraging our young men to cut them off, we will continue to add to our demise. Mark my word, we will be having our first civil war. The spawns of Satan vs the Christian patriots. Now, believing in God or not, is the time to pick the right side.
Quote from: 14 August 10:14
You have made too many claims that are flat out wrong. A few of your errors make a discussion 'tween you and I DOA. Because a few are absolutely correct, I'm not adverse to its resuscitation.
Quote from: 14 August 20:33
The constitution limits the government from taking those rights.
Quote from: 14 August 23:17
The constitution limits the government from taking those rights.

Obviously you have no clue as to what Lysander Spooner wrote 153 years ago.

But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain – that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist.
BOSTON: PUBLISHED BY THE AUTHOR, 1870.
Quote from:  16 August 13:46
Dale Eastman so your evidence is an article of one man’s opinion written a hundred years ago? Lolol. I guess the Supreme Court’s section is irrelevant. Seriously dude, you are obviously demented and require a lobotomy.
Quote from:  16 August 17:25
Dale Eastman so your evidence is an article of one man’s opinion written a hundred years ago? Lolol. I guess the Supreme Court’s section is irrelevant. Seriously dude, you are obviously demented and require a lobotomy.

According to the Declaration of Independence, government's reason for existing is to protect the rights of the governed
𝟙 Admit or deny?

You have a right to life.
𝟚 𝟙 Admit or deny?

You have a right to liberty.
𝟛 Admit or deny?

You have a right to pursuit of happiness.
𝟜 Admit or deny?

Being robbed of your justly earned property is a violation of your right of ownership of that property.
𝟝 Admit or deny?

is a violation of your right to the liberty of owning that property.
𝟞 Admit or deny?

Being robbed of your justly earned property interferes with your pursuit of happiness of justly acquiring, owning, using, and selling your property.
𝟟 Admit or deny?

Calling robbery "Taxation" does not make the taking of anybodies' property (money) a moral act.
𝟠 Admit or deny?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2023, 04:29:13 PM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters