• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
WM
« on: August 26, 2023, 12:28:52 PM »
Quote from: 26 August 13:20
Oh I am VERY pro Constitution….I think it’s one of the greatest documents in human history. The only CON I see is this bullshit notion that anarchism is in any way feasible lol
Quote from: 26 August 13:29
Well then, I sure mis-read your posts.

This is something I've been working on because of... Never mind why.

Failure to deny is taken as admission.
Denials must be backed by facts... So denials will be examined and questioned.

Dear Elected Politician, {and your followers}

I have some questions I would like you to answer.

As an officeholder in a government office, you get the authority to do governmental things.
1. Admit or deny?

One of those governmental things is the authority to "govern."
2. Admit or deny?

"Authority to govern" is a "right-to-govern."
3. Admit or deny?

"To govern" is "to control."
3. Admit or deny?

"To control" is "to rule."
4. Admit or deny?

"Authority to govern" is a "right-to-rule."
5. Admit or deny?

The government office you hold delegates to you, a "right-to-govern", a "right-to-control", and a "right-to-rule".
6. Admit or deny?

That office was delegated the rights to govern, control, and rule.
7. Admit or deny?

The words of the Preamble to the U.S. Constitution are:
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
8. Admit or deny?

The Constitution alleges its authority came from "We the People."
9. Admit or deny?

The identified group called "We the People" can ONLY include all the people then living at the time of the ordination and establishment (September 17, 1787).
10. Admit or deny?

All government office rights to govern, control, and rule, was delegated from "We the People" existing in September 1787 by means of the United State's Constitution.
11. Admit or deny?

These words are contained in the U.S. Declaration of Independence:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,
12. Admit or deny?

"Created equal" means no human was created owning another human.
13. Admit or deny?

"Created equal" means no human was created owning a right-to-rule another human.
14. Admit or deny?

A human with no right-to-rule can NOT delegate a right-to-rule to a third human.
15. Admit or deny?

Candidates for public (government) offices are humans.
16. Admit or deny?

Voters are humans.
17. Admit or deny?

No voter has a right-to-rule any other human.
18. Admit or deny?

Therefore voting can NOT delegate a right-to-rule to any candidates for public (government) offices
19. Admit or deny?

So let's you and I explore any failure of logic I might have.

In the same thread...

Quote from: 28 August 15:51
Nope…feel free to let the fireworks fly 😉😛 He’s just a rando on my friends list Bwahaha
Quote from: quote from WM 28 August 15:51
Quote from: 28 August 19:00
feel free to let the fireworks fly

Same questions for you as your CONstitution loving friend AR since you have been following the discussion enough to post your reacts.

A slave is a human whose free will is over-ruled by a slave-master.
3. Admit or deny.

A slave-master is a person who has a right-to-rule another human.
4. Admit or deny.

These words are contained in the U.S. Declaration of Independence:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,
5. Admit or deny?

"Created equal" means no human was created owning another human.
6. Admit or deny?

"Created equal" means no human was created owning a right-to-rule another human.
7. Admit or deny?

A human with no right-to-rule can NOT delegate a right-to-rule to a third human.
8. Admit or deny?

The words of the Preamble to the U.S. Constitution are:
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
9. Admit or deny?

The Constitution alleges its authority came from "We the People."
10. Admit or deny?

The words of Article 1 Section 1 are:
All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States,
11. Admit or deny?

The words of Article 1 Section 8 are:
The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises,
12. Admit or deny?

The legislative branch makes all laws, declares war, regulates interstate and foreign commerce and controls taxing and spending policies.
13. Admit or deny?

Title 26 USC §7203 states:
Willful failure to file return, supply information, or pay tax
Any person required under this title to pay any estimated tax or tax, or required by this title or by regulations made under authority thereof to make a return, keep any records, or supply any information, who willfully fails to pay such estimated tax or tax, make such return, keep such records, or supply such information, at the time or times required by law or regulations, shall, in addition to other penalties provided by law, be guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction thereof, shall be fined not more than $25,000 ($100,000 in the case of a corporation), or imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both, together with the costs of prosecution.
14. Admit or deny?

The Federal Government will fine $25,000 or imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both, together with the costs of prosecution.
15. Admit or deny?

Government will harm you if you don't pay it.
16. Admit or deny?

Government forces people to pay it taxes.
17. Admit or deny?

Taking 100% of someone's labor and free will is slavery.
18. Admit or deny.

Taking 1% of someone's labor and free will is slavery.
19. Admit or deny.
https://www.facebook.com/wes.milliken/posts/pfbid0o68YNvZeAJ6xeF1G6MxRi42wzN6G2tt8frWTBvhhBDvN66aJLCrAAxU87bH1hfgvl
« Last Edit: September 02, 2023, 08:43:34 AM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters