• Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
AR
« on: August 27, 2023, 08:29:36 AM »
Quote from: 25 August 13:22
Love the Constitution!
Quote from: 25 August 14:10
You don't know what you don't know. This book would NEVER be on your high-school required reading list. Read it and find out why.
https://praxeology.net/LS-NT-6.htm#no.6
Quote from: 25 August 15:18
I'm going to forgive you presuming my classical education.
Quote from: 26 August 09:23
I am going to forgive your brainwashed willful ignorance.
Also, as a public service announcement, you need to tag the person you’re responding to. Like I did with you. I found your post by accident, because you did not tag me.
Quote from: 26 August 10:02
Hey, WM, this guy called me brainwashed and willfully ignorant. I'm loving it. It's been a good laugh on a very cruel morning
Quote from: 26 August 10:26
Are you for liberty or slavery?
Quote from: 26 August 11:47
I don't believe in slavery in any form at all. I am an Objectivist.
Quote from: 26 August 12:57
Well then. My apology. I didn't catch your vocal inflection the signified you were making a sarcastic comment liking the CONstitution. Here. Take mine. I can make more...

Quote from: 26 August 17:03
Anarchy is not better than democracy
Quote from: 26 August 17:21
oh, did I forget my sarcmarc? Here ya go.

Quote from: 27 August 11:35
Now is your opportunity to prove that I am logically handicapped and can't think clearly.

I am going to assume that you are capable of reasonable articulate conversation about our differing ideology(ies). But (erases what I just wrote) I've had too many discussions... er... attempted discussions with folks who will argue with me that 1 + 1 = 99... So no insult intended, I will be very meticulous about my words and verifying your words.

Failure to deny will be deemed as admission. Numbered to keep track.

These are your words:
Love the Constitution!
1. Admit or deny.

These are your words:
I don't believe in slavery in any form at all.
2. Admit or deny.

A slave is a human whose free will is over-ruled by a slave-master.
3. Admit or deny.

A slave-master is a person who has a right-to-rule another human.
4. Admit or deny.

These words are contained in the U.S. Declaration of Independence:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,
5. Admit or deny?

"Created equal" means no human was created owning another human.
6. Admit or deny?

"Created equal" means no human was created owning a right-to-rule another human.
7. Admit or deny?

A human with no right-to-rule can NOT delegate a right-to-rule to a third human.
8. Admit or deny?

The words of the Preamble to the U.S. Constitution are:
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
9. Admit or deny?

The Constitution alleges its authority came from "We the People."
10. Admit or deny?

The words of Article 1 Section 1 are:
All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States,
11. Admit or deny?

The words of Article 1 Section 8 are:
The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises,
12. Admit or deny?

The legislative branch makes all laws, declares war, regulates interstate and foreign commerce and controls taxing and spending policies.
13. Admit or deny?

Title 26 USC §7203 states:
Willful failure to file return, supply information, or pay tax
Any person required under this title to pay any estimated tax or tax, or required by this title or by regulations made under authority thereof to make a return, keep any records, or supply any information, who willfully fails to pay such estimated tax or tax, make such return, keep such records, or supply such information, at the time or times required by law or regulations, shall, in addition to other penalties provided by law, be guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction thereof, shall be fined not more than $25,000 ($100,000 in the case of a corporation), or imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both, together with the costs of prosecution.
14. Admit or deny?

The Federal Government will fine $25,000 or imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both, together with the costs of prosecution.
15. Admit or deny?

Government will harm you if you don't pay it.
16. Admit or deny?

Government forces people to pay it taxes.
17. Admit or deny?

Taking 100% of someone's labor and free will is slavery.
18. Admit or deny.

Taking 1% of someone's labor and free will is slavery.
19. Admit or deny.

These are your words:
Anarchy is not better than democracy
20. Admit or deny.

The true meaning of anarchy is No Rulers.
21. Admit or deny.

Democracy can be proven as Tyranny of the majority.
22. Admit or deny.
Quote from: 27 August 16:29
I never made those assertions. You did of me. You've proved the assertions you made of me, in complete ignorance of me at all, to actually be projection. Don't worry. I only minored in psych. I was unwilling to put the work in for a double major in manipulating people.
Quote from: 27 August 17:33
What we obviously have here is a failure to communicate.

These are your words:
Love the Constitution!
1. Admit or deny.

These are your words:
2. Admit or deny.
Quote from: 27 August 17:33
I had already stated those facts. Who the fuck are you to demand I do to suit you?
Was I unclear? Did I make a typo? WTF do you not get about statements of fact?
Do you need a priest, short bus or medication?
Quote from: 27 August 20:54
Now that the communication channel has no static...

A slave is a human whose free will is over-ruled by a slave-master.
3. Admit or deny.

A slave-master is a person who has a right-to-rule another human.
4. Admit or deny.
Quote from: 27 August 22:27
You obviously don't comprehend English too well. What language do you speak better? I know many and can probably relay my arguments well in French, Italian, German, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese and Texan. I also know about seven other languages but I am not fluent. Please let me know and I will tell you how I don't need to prove anything to you as I've already stated my stances on them in plain English.

If you're in need of medication or psychological counseling, you're on your own.
Quote from: 28 August 10:33
What language do you speak better?

Thank you for asking. I speak Liberty and Freedom. Two languages pro-CONstitutionalist slaves have trouble understanding. I'm happy to help you understand what you don't understand.

as I've already stated my stances on them in plain English.

Yes. You did make two claims.
Love the Constitution!

With those two claims, you have contradicted yourself.

I have proven the fact that you have contradicted yourself with my first 19 admit or deny questions.

I prefaced those questions stating:
Now is your opportunity to prove that I am logically handicapped and can't think clearly.

You have FAILED to prove that I am logically handicapped and can't think clearly.
Instead of posting logic and fact, you went the emotional route... TWICE.

I suggest you take your knowledge of your minor in psych and apply it to examining yourself. You are not the first person I have triggered cognitive dissonance in by posting facts contradicting their beliefs.

I also wrote:
I am going to assume that you are capable of reasonable articulate conversation about our differing ideology(ies).

You have proven you are NOT capable of reasonable articulate conversation about our differing ideology(ies). You have proven my assumption incorrect.

Your turn.
Quote from: 28 August 15:30
YO! Dipshit. I already answered your questions. Seriously, are you mentally retarded or done hard time? WTF is wrong with you. The only reason you remain with psyche intact is because you appear to be a friend of Wes. However, my patience is at it's end. SCROLL THE FUCK BACK TROGLODYTE.
Quote from: 28 August 18:43
YO! Dipshit. I already answered your questions.

No. You did not. If you were not lying to yourself, answers to my NUMBERED questions would have taken the format of:
1. Admit
2. Admit
3. Admit
Etc.
x. Deny.

WTF is wrong with you.

You have proven you are NOT capable of reasonable articulate conversation about our differing ideology(ies).

What institute of higher education did you attend that offered a class on name calling 101?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 05:46:18 PM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters