• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
JO
« on: February 28, 2024, 01:50:45 PM »
Quote from: 28 February 13:55
If you are for Trump or Biden you are for enslavement of humans... I can prove this with logic... But you are too fucking stupid to follow the logic.
Quote from: 28 February 14:09
Way to cutoff any legitimate discussion and preemptively declare yourself intellectually superior - though, of course, you are not.
Quote from: 28 February 14:50
Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

This is a fancy way to say, in Latin Your opinion means nothing my opinion cancels yours.

If I am not the intellectually superior human YOU imagine I just declared myself, Then you are free to prove yourself as more superior than myself.

You took my generic insult as personally attacking your intellect. YOU made that connection all on your own.

What your superior intellect has presented is your lack of comprehension of some of the words you just allegedly read. I presented a specific claim that you didn't even bother to challenge. Here's those words again: If you are for Trump or Biden you are for enslavement of humans... I can prove this with logic...
Quote from: 28 February 17:17
Actually, Dale Eastman, "Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur" translates literally to, "What is asserted gratuitously may be denied gratuitously" and is generally accepted to mean, "If no grounds have been given for an assertion, then there are no grounds needed to reject it." - Which is a basis of my original response to your OP, thanks for proving that point.
As for your statement, "You took my generic insult as personally attacking your intellect. YOU made that connection all on your own.", I took nothing personal - that is an assertion & hence connection you made all on your own.
It does now, subsequently, even more seem you wish to appear intellectually superior - Just at it is you continue to prove the opposite. Maybe you should put the internet down before you hurt yourself.
Quote from: 29 February 09:12
You wrote: Actually, Dale Eastman, "Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur" translates literally to, "What is asserted gratuitously may be denied gratuitously"

You asserted: intellectually superior - though, of course, you are not.

You wrote: As for your statement, "You took my generic insult as personally attacking your intellect. YOU made that connection all on your own.", I took nothing personal - that is an assertion & hence connection you made all on your own.

Yet, somehow my words motivated you to reply to my generic insult and attempt to insult my intellect in reply.

✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱

I am fully aware that this group is infested mostly with VOTARDS arguing over which pile of shit they want installed as their tyrannical ruler.

I am required by my own morality and logic to admit that at this time I do not at know if you are actually a VOTARD.

✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱

You are willfully ignoring these words of mine: If you are for Trump or Biden you are for enslavement of humans... I can prove this with logic...
Quote from: 29 February 13:17
Dale Eastman, it's not that I "asserted intellectually superior - though, of course, you are not." I replied, "Way to cutoff any legitimate discussion and preemptively declare yourself intellectually superior - though, of course, you are not." to your OP, "If you are for Trump or Biden you are for enslavement of humans... I can prove this with logic... But you are too fucking stupid to follow the logic."
Moreover, the fact that I replied does not mean I was motivated to do so by taking personal your generic insult. My reply to you speaks for itself.
Yes, I am ignoring your words as I don't take them (you) serious given the "generic insult" contained in your OP.
btw: I couldn't careless a label applied to me as I am not the labels others apply, especially those coming from one who is likely nothing more than an egotistical keyboard warrior.
Quote from: 29 February 13:36
You are willfully ignoring these words of mine: If you are for Trump or Biden you are for enslavement of humans... I can prove this with logic...
Quote from: 29 February 13:43
Dale Eastman, I replied to that above.^. If you are serious, it's on you to figure out how to overcome the barrier you erected with your OP.
Quote from: 29 February 13:53
I will admit that you have not stated if you are for Trump or Biden.
I will point out that you are posting in a group infested with mostly VOTARDS.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 12:53:50 PM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters