Author Topic: KCs thread  (Read 310 times)

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
KCs thread
« on: September 28, 2022, 10:21:15 AM »
This is your thread on my wall. I will be deleting everything you have posted under my posts elsewhere.

I don't have to allow your spamming and cyber-stalking of me.

Though I find your behavior egregious, I won't block you if you post your... words... here only.

I am also, as I have been doing, publicly archiving our discussion(s) on my website. You have been anonymized to the ID: KC.
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Re: KCs thread
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2022, 11:29:49 AM »
Quote from: 27 19:31
Title 26 United States Code.

Are you retarded?
Are you retarded?

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes,

˙ɹoqɐl ɹoɟ uoıʇɐsuǝdɯoɔ s,ɟɟıʇs ɓuıʞɹoʍ ǝɥʇ uo xɐʇ ɐ ʇɔǝlloɔ puɐ ʎɐl oʇ ɹǝʍod ʇɐɥʇ ɓuısn ǝʇoɹʍ ssǝɹɓuoƆ ʍɐl ǝɥʇ ʍoɥs oS ❻

If I asked you to show me the law where Congress laid a tax on booze, you could copy-paste-quote these two sections of the internal revenue code:

Sec. 5001. Imposition, rate, and attachment of tax
There is hereby imposed on all distilled spirits produced in or imported into the United States a tax at the rate of $13.50 on each proof gallon and a proportionate tax at the like rate on all fractional parts of a proof gallon.

Sec. 5005. Persons liable for tax
The distiller or importer of distilled spirits shall be liable for the taxes imposed thereon by section 5001(a)(1).

That is the two needles in the haystack of 26 USC a.k.a. the IRC.

Now I have just shown you and all the other readers what I am asking you to do.
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2022, 02:55:21 PM »
Quote from: 29 15:38
I don't waste my time with slaves.
Quote from: 29 15:53
I don't waste my time with slaves.

Translation folks, He doesn't like that I keep asking him questions about his claims.

The laws exist.

I did NOT ask you for the haystack. I asked you for the needle in the haystack.
So I'll again ask you to quote the specific law that makes a private Citizen liable for subtitle A - income taxes on his or her domestically earned compensation for labor?

Are you retarded?

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes,

˙ɹoqɐl ɹoɟ uoıʇɐsuǝdɯoɔ s,ɟɟıʇs ɓuıʞɹoʍ ǝɥʇ uo xɐʇ ɐ ʇɔǝlloɔ puɐ ʎɐl oʇ ɹǝʍod ʇɐɥʇ ɓuısn ǝʇoɹʍ ssǝɹɓuoƆ ʍɐl ǝɥʇ ʍoɥs oS ❻

If I asked you to show me the law where Congress laid a tax on booze, you could copy-paste-quote these two sections of the internal revenue code:

There is hereby imposed on all distilled spirits produced in or imported into the United States a tax at the rate of $13.50 on each proof gallon and a proportionate tax at the like rate on all fractional parts of a proof gallon.

The distiller or importer of distilled spirits shall be liable for the taxes imposed thereon by section 5001(a)(1).

That is the two needles in the haystack of 26 USC a.k.a. the IRC.

Now how about you copy paste the law that makes a U.S. working stiff liable for a tax on his or her compensation for labor?
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2022, 03:04:01 PM »
Quote from: 29 15:53
"Translation folks, He doesn't like that I keep asking him questions about his claims."

No.

Only slaves protest taxes.

People controlling themselves in this world don't protest foreign laws.
Quote from: 29 16:03
Only slaves protest taxes.

You seem a little confused about what I am doing.

Why would I protest a tax that doesn't exist?

You stated ➽ The [tax] laws exist, yet you continue to refuse to prove your claim.

How about you copy paste the law that you claim exists?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 07:46:36 PM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2022, 03:13:05 PM »
Quote from: 29 16:04
"You seem a little confused about what I am doing.

Why would I protest a tax that doesn't exist?"

No.

You are a US Citizen (subject) trying to argue a point that has failed in court throughout the century; only slaves to the USA argue anything about the USA.
Quote from: 29 16:12
You are a US Citizen (subject) trying to argue a point that has failed in court throughout the century; only slaves to the USA argue anything about the USA.

I'm not arguing anything.
I am asking you to prove YOUR claim in regard to a tax law imposing a tax on the working stiff's compensation for labor.
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2022, 03:30:59 PM »
Quote from: 29 16:14
"I'm not arguing anything."

Wrong. You are arguing that no income law exists. You have the burden of proof.

"I am asking you to prove YOUR claim in regard to a tax law imposing a tax on the working stiff's compensation for labor."

No. I will not accept your shift of the burden of proof. You are making the claims and it is your burden to prove them.

The overall point: only slaves to the USA argue about USA Laws.
Quote from: 29 16:16
"If I asked you to show me the law where Congress laid a tax on booze, you could copy-paste-quote these two sections of the internal revenue code:"

I don't need the IRC.

https://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage?collId=llsl&fileName=001/llsl001.db&recNum=147

https://uscode.house.gov/statviewer.htm?volume=1&page=24

Only slaves to the USA care about USA Laws.
Quote from: 29 16:28
If you weren't infatuated with your slavery and you comprehended the principles herein (https://oll.libertyfund.org/.../whatmore-the-law-of...), we wouldn't be having this discussion that's wasting my time.
Quote from: 29 16:30
You are making the claims and it is your burden to prove them.

What you are doing is akin to demanding I present pictures of the Goodrich Blimp. I'm open to suggestions from you on how I show you something that doesn't exist.
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2022, 03:35:56 PM »
Quote from: 29 16:32
"What you are doing is akin to demanding I present pictures of the Goodrich Blimp."

No. I'm pointing out your slave mentality. Because only slaves to the USA argue about USA Laws.

"I'm open to suggestions..."

No. You're not. It's why you've cherry picked our overall discussion after censoring me by deleting all of my responses.

It's why you refuse to discuss bigger picture issues that explain how and why the USA can tax its own subjects however it pleases.

It's why you're here wasting my time with your slave mentality.
Quote from: 29 17:10
You are arguing that no income law exists.

You don't read so good do you?

You are using the word "𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮".
I have very consistently used the phrase"𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓵𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓻".
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 04:10:57 PM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2022, 05:38:32 PM »
Quote from: 29 18:24
"You don't read so good do you?"

I read excellently. I don't care what word games you're using to try to argue that income laws don't exist. Because it's nothing new that I haven't already heard in 21 years.

Which is why I consistently repeat myself.

Only slaves to the USA argue USA Laws.
Quote from: 29 18:36
I don't care what word games you're using to try to argue that income laws don't exist.

As I observed, you don't read so good.

I am not, and I have not, argued "that 𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 laws don't exist"

I have been VERY specific in my challenge of your claim.

Copy paste the law that makes a U.S. working stiff liable for a tax on his or her 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓵𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓻?
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2022, 09:47:17 PM »
Quote from: 29 21:32
The presumption that all members of society are subject to taxation (labor, purchase of goods, use of money, it matters not) exists under various jurisdictions of law, and principles of natural law dictate that the public authority / sovereign has all authority and powers to tax members of society; to satiate your USA slavery income tax / tax on "compensation for labor" in the USA has existed in various forms since Colonial America times, and since 1913 the Federal Congress has had powers of direct taxation from whatever source without regard to census or enumeration per constitutional amendment, setting into public law the mechanisms in which those new powers for direct taxation works―the USA taxes even foreigners.

You keep asking for "the law".

"Revenue Act of 1913

SECTION II.
A. Subdivision 1. That there shall be levied, assessed, collected and paid annually upon the entire net income arising or accruing from all sources in the preceding calendar year to every citizen of the United States, whether residing at home or abroad, and to every person residing in the United States, though not a citizen thereof, a tax of 1 per centum per annum upon such income, except as hereinafter provided; and a like tax shall be assessed, levied, collected, and paid annually upon the entire net income from all property owned and of every business, trade, or profession carried on in the United States by persons residing elsewhere." ― https://www.givemeliberty.org/.../TaxActs/IncomeTax1913.pdf

The SCOTUS in Brushaber v. Union Pacific Railroad Co., 240 U.S. 1 (1916) upheld that TAX as legitimate.

Keep trying though.

It's amusing.
Quote from: 29 21:34
As amusing as your feeble attempts to defend taxation protest have been, they're a waste of my time.

Because only slaves of the USA complain about anything regarding the USA.
Quote from: 29 22:17
Link to Synaptic Sparks Fair Warning

Interesting that someone who "isn't owned by the government / the state" would argue about the existence or non-existence of laws from a government / state that they claim doesn't own them.
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2022, 07:43:40 AM »
Quote from: 30 08:42
Dale Eastman You can't censor me here, little internet tyrant.
Do not waste any more of my time by tagging me in your pathetic group or in your worthless discussions. You are an alt-right American pretending to follow natural law when you can't even follow a basic nationality contract.
You deserve no respect from me. You deserve no decency from me. You deserve no humanity from me. You will reap what you sow for your blatant disregard for the Energy of Universal Independence.
You are a coward and you are without honor.
You deserve slavery.

Like I observed, You don't read so good.
Here's the original post you have chosen to ignore:

This is your thread on my wall. I will be deleting everything you have posted under my posts elsewhere.

I don't have to allow your spamming and cyber-stalking of me.

Though I find your behavior egregious, I won't block you if you post your... words... here only.

I am also, as I have been doing, publicly archiving our discussion(s) on my website. You have been anonymized to the ID: KC.
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2022, 10:14:38 AM »
Quote from: 30 10:32
But you can spam and cyberstalk others.
Fuck off and leave me alone you vile troll.
Quote from: 30 11:14
The Garbage just took itself out. <shrug>
Good riddance...
Natural Law Matters