• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
AM
« on: January 25, 2023, 04:19:51 PM »
Quote from: 25 1135
Dear prosecutor, dear judge, but I repeat myself.
How does a claim become a fact in a court room?
Is it true that fraud vitiates everything is touches?

Is it true that there are four minimum basic elements required in order for a contract to exist?
Is it true that these four elements; an offer; a consideration; an acceptance; and a mutual agreement (a meeting of minds); are the minimum elements for a contract to exist?
Is it true that the Declaration of Independence is one of the organic documents creating government in the United States?
Does the Declaration of Independence claim governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed?

Does the prosecutor have any evidence to prove I consented to be governed, such as my signature on a certified consent form containing the rules I consented to?

Is it true that a contract is void if fraud has touched it?

Motion for dismissal with prejudice.

I DEMAND to know where the certified copies of my alleged consent,
with my signature on the consent form is being stored.

I DEMAND to know where the certified copies of the terms
 I allegedly agreed to are being stored.

I DEMAND proof of this alleged consent
to be governed, ruled, or owned

be presented IMMEDIATELY.

Failure to do so immediately is government's testimony,
and my evidence, that this alleged consent does not exist.

synapticsparks.info
Quote from: 25 1707
Dale Eastman I recommend looking at the term jurisdiction. Also, you consented to all of this when your registered to vote... If you are willing to accept that there are other peaceful options without looking like a seditionist please ask Larissa where to look...
Quote from: 25 1711
What, exactly, do YOU mean when YOU use the word "seditionist"?
Quote from: 25 1824
Dale Eastman any case numbers for any cases you have had discharged?
Quote from: 25 1826
Dale Eastman none of that made a damn bit of difference when 12 masked thugs kicked in every door on my property with an illegal ass warrant
Quickly back-spacing what I had written after your first comment/question upon reading your second comment:

none of that made a damn bit of difference when 12 masked thugs kicked in every door on my property with an illegal ass warrant

Then you already know, because you have already experienced, that "they" don't follow their own rules.

Perhaps later I will, with detail, show you what "they" did to me in court.

My question for Mr. @allan.m.miller.5 still stands unanswered.
His question imputed a claim about me.
I wish to determine where his beliefs lie.
Quote from: 25 2040
Dale Eastman If you are acting as a citizen, and try to tell them what to do in their court, it is termed sedition. (January 6th ring a bell) I would start by getting an 1828 Websters dictionary. This very book is were I define THE term. This one is the closest to the English language before everything was turn upside down and all the "terms" were changed to confuse us. This is the reason that very few have any success in court. Some of the words that you are using are not being used in the correct context. I was the same, before someone showed me of my oversites.
Quote from: 25 2053
Dale Eastman i ask about specific cases because the folks ima link to all have discharges and/ or dismissals under their belts.

it's a lesson in radical acceptance ima need to shift my mindset outta identification and characterization of the problem and into conflict resolution mode.

the stakes are higher for me than they've been in awhile, maybe ever.
Quote from: 25 2053
https://morethanjibberjabber.xyz
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 08:50:15 AM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Re: AM
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2023, 08:49:35 AM »
Quote from: 26 0947
I owe you an apology because of how I originally perceived and categorized you from your first post. Your second post notified me of my error. I have reason to not actually apologize until I am sure of my error.

I am sure that these words of yours is the result of my question:

an 1828 Websters dictionary. This very book is were I define THE term.

You have not answered my question, so I repeat it: What, exactly, do YOU mean when YOU use the word "seditionist"?

In other words, Dale Eastman, as a seditionist does X. And/or Dale Eastman appears to think like a seditionist because he wrote X. Details matter.

If you are acting as a citizen

Don't let this Boomer with CRS forget to present what Marc Stevens presented proving citizens don't exist.

try to tell them what to do in their court, it is termed sedition

You focused on the "I demand" comment image, ignoring the prefacing questions in the comment it was attached to. The "I demand" text is based upon calling out the ruling class on their lies. Its purpose is to wake humans up to the lies used to justify government and make them consent to being slaves.

You seem to have missed all the questions in the comment section. I'll come back to this.

Some of the words that you are using are not being used in the correct context.

Do tell? Please present each word you claim is "not being used in the correct context." Then explain your claim for each word you list.

I recommend looking at the term jurisdiction.

The court's jurisdiction is the court's 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝓊𝓁𝑒.

The Federal and Wisconsin rules on standing are quite clear. Unless there are rights being, or having been injured, the plaintiff has no standing to invoke the court's authority. Unless there are rights being, or having been injured, the plaintiff has no standing to invoke the court's raison d'être.

“The requirement of standing, however, has a core component derived directly from the Constitution. A plaintiff must allege personal injury fairly traceable to the defendant's allegedly unlawful conduct and likely to be redressed by the requested relief.” Allen v. Wright, 468 U.S. 737, 751

“If a plaintiff's allegations of jurisdictional facts are challenged by the defendant, the plaintiff must support them by competent proof, or the bill must be dismissed.” Thomson v. Gaskill, 315 U.S. 442, 446

you consented to all of this when your registered to vote

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.
I am not registered to vote.
I have published my statement one more time: I do not consent to be governed, ruled, or owned.

Back to the questions in the comment section.

Okay Judge Miller or Prosecutor Miller, please answer my eight questions:

𝟙 How does a claim become a fact in a court room?
𝟚 Is it true that fraud vitiates everything is touches?

𝟛 Is it true that there are four minimum basic elements required in order for a contract to exist?
𝟜 Is it true that these four elements; an offer; a consideration; an acceptance; and a mutual agreement (a meeting of minds); are the minimum elements for a contract to exist?
𝟝 Is it true that the Declaration of Independence is one of the organic documents creating government in the United States?
𝟞 Does the Declaration of Independence claim governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed?

𝟟 Does the prosecutor have any evidence to prove I consented to be governed, such as my signature on a certified consent form containing the rules I consented to?

𝟠 Is it true that a contract is void if fraud has touched it?
Quote from: 26 0958
Dale Eastman i ask about specific cases because the folks ima link to all have discharges and/ or dismissals under their belts.

Fair 'nuff.

As a guy that actually spends time reading court transcripts, I am curious as to the charges and the magic actions. I say magic actions because many judges have proven themselves to be corrupt.

And since courts are government functions with an alleged right to rule, Again, I have NOT consented to be governed, ruled, or owned.

26 0958

Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent toward, or insurrection against, established authority. Sedition may include any commotion, though not aimed at direct and open violence against the laws.

Subversion (from Latin subvertere 'overthrow') refers to a process by which the values and principles of a system in place are contradicted or reversed in an attempt to transform the established social order and its structures of power, authority, hierarchy, and social norms.
Natural Law Matters