• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
JA
« on: May 27, 2023, 03:15:36 PM »
Quote from: 27 May 08:33
Being utterly ineffective, I don't see voting as violence any more than male masturbation is abortion. There's a missing connection to That Which Actually Initiates Change.

It can be done with good or ill intent, nobody really cares to know the details about who does it or how, and it has very little, if any, real effect. It really is a masturbatory exercise, in so many ways.

I understand the position that it offers consent to a broken system, though it's obviously not as damaging as paying taxes, so ... 🤷‍♀️

Why applaud or condemn an action that means so little?
Quote from: 27 May 16:42
I don't see voting as violence any more than[...]

While the context and words of your post indicate to me that you and I are on the same liberty minded side...
(Please correct me if I'm wrong on that point.)

I most vehemently object to your (in my opinion) failure to fully understand the "broken system."

Hello. I'm Dale. I'm a pedantic asshole.

I have spent a lot of time thinking about and studying the "broken system". I spent time thinking about what, specifically, are the traits, properties, attributes, characteristics & elements of this "broken system"?

What is this broken system? There's two of them... Three if you add in the conditioned imbecility of the voters.

Voting is a broken system. Voting is a sub-system of the other broken system- the government.

If you understand the the moment a cop reaches for and flips the switch to "light-up" a motorist over, the cop has initiated violence against that motorist.

Do you understand this?

Please make sure you tag me so I know you've answered.
"@dale.eastman.75"

though it's obviously not as damaging as paying taxes,

Taxes taken out of your compensation for labor payroll is done because you were tricked into suborning perjury and volunteered to have compensation withheld.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 03:43:09 PM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters