Author Topic: Political Pidgeotto #2  (Read 205 times)

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Political Pidgeotto #2
« on: September 11, 2021, 10:22:12 AM »
Political Pidgeotto ➽ ➽ If you really wish to have a productive conversation with ME, [...] then start by exploring within your own beliefs how a "democratic government" akin to USA could legitimately arise from the "first principles" (aka your beliefs on ownership and rights).

➽ My own beliefs are that government is a criminal syndicate that extorts people for money and control. I do not need to explore your beliefs as you just stated.

➽ Furthermore, I've already examined the indoctrinated, and provably false belief, of government's alleged authority by means of its very own organic documents.

How does government get money to do the things it does?
Already told you that conversation was over, so you get no reprieve.
Bottom step is actually like: Government has a valid ownership claim, and therefore can do what they want with their property like any business or individual can.
I asked: "How does government get money to do the things it does?"

You replied ➽ Government has a valid ownership claim,

Your claim, your duty of proof.

How, specifically, did government get an ownership claim of any human's money?
Dale Eastman This isn't a reply to you, nice try though.
Cowards ignore my questions all the time.

I asked: "How does government get money to do the things it does?"

You replied ➽ Government has a valid ownership claim,

Your claim, your duty of proof.

How, specifically, did government get an ownership claim of any human's money?

Let the record show the accused coward speaks not; refutes not; his cowardice to answer a simple question about his claim.
Just remember, when someone answered your questions a minimum of 3 times in the conversation you reference, yet you ignored their answers to ask the same question again, that's them being a coward.

When you then seek them out across social media to pretend like you have a footing, that's the real bravery.
You claim you "answered [my] questions a minimum of 3 times"

This is the question: How, specifically, did government get an ownership claim of any human's money?

If you have answered like you are claiming, three times no less, then you should be able to copy and paste your exact words that answered that question. You can follow that with the permalink to the comment containing the answer.
Natural Law Matters