Author Topic: Natural Law Tool  (Read 310 times)

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Natural Law Tool
« on: September 16, 2021, 10:32:21 AM »
Natural Law Tool

I will give you one tool YOU can use to free yourself from your slavery: YDOM.

YDOM means You Don't Own Me. It's the mindset of a free mind.

Here's how it will work:

Since you know that nobody owns you, you know that you do not need to obey the commands and demands that you know will cause you harm.

Anytime a tyrant (a government official) or criminal (I repeat myself) attempts to control you, just assume they intend to cause you harm; be it financial, physical, psychological, or emotional.

If you are a prudent person, you will have already decided and planned the best method to curtail such attempted victimization and use that method as planned.

There are those who believe they own others in spite of "YDOM!" being shouted from the rooftops. These tyrants and criminals must be resisted at every opportunity. A society of increasing YDOMists, would have the self defensive duty of educating the brainwashed, indoctrinated, inculcated dumb masses who need to awaken to rejecting and resisting their slavery.

YDOMists would know that government is a criminal syndicate that extorts people for money and control, and would resist extortionists because extortionists do NOT own their victims.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2021, 10:16:29 AM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters