• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
LC 1
« on: August 30, 2020, 01:39:26 PM »
The left is insane. Someone defending themselves if they are leftists is ok. Defending yourself against lefties is a thought and hate crime. However here's my issue with this guy. He went there knowing full well that the cops would back him if he shot at the protesters, he also went there knowing they would attack him. If you ask me that sounds like prevoking someone to attack you if you ask me. I don't know about anyone else here, but I wouldn't have done what Kyle did. It was against his own rational self interest. To follow your own rational self interest you would have waited for the violent mob to come to you, not go to it. And yeah he defended himself, oooh aaah. But he wasn't doing it because muh liberty, he was doing it because he supports police officers using lethal weapons to use aggression against individuals and no I don't hate Kyle, I just think what he did was irrational and foolish.

be a pal and PM me the the numbers for the next big lottery payout. I'll split it with you.
You should not have a problem doing this since, you your own words, indicate you can read minds.
PS. I won't be playing poker with you.

I am not reading minds. I am saying he deliberately acted irrational and against his own rational self interest. By provoking mob violence. That is what happened.

Uh huh... Thank you for your opinion.

its not a opinion. When you work objectively with the cops, and aggressors and you openly support tyranny you don't get a free pass just because the mob says so. His actions were objectively not Anarchist, they were in favor of mob rule. He prevoked a angry mob to attack him, a reasonable person would wait until attacked by the mob, not go looking for trouble.

I appreciate that your opinion is that your opinion is not your opinion.

Now to drag your focus back on the point I posted which you ignored like a Bronx lawyer.

You made the claim, and I quote:
"He went there knowing full well that the cops would back him if he shot at the protesters, he also went there knowing they would attack him."

You ignored my challenge to your claim of your ability to read minds. So please explain to us non clairvoyants how you read his mind. Was it resonant brain waves? Was it magic?

he was training to be a statist cop, he was going to be a statist cop, he worked with statist cops and he went there acting a like a statist cop. He was not using his rational judgement to make a decision which would insure his long term self interest.

You have again made claims without evidence backing the claims.

Too bad FecesBook is such a shit platform for significant, substantive discussions.  I'll let you slide on that error because whether you are correct or not about him looking to be a statist cop, that is very IRRELEVANT regarding my challenge of your claim of being clairvoyant. Specifically where YOU stated: "He went there knowing [...], he also went there knowing [...]"

Now with your clairvoyant mind reading abilities, what did the protestors go there knowing? What did the rioters go there knowing?

he knew what what happen. Don't even bother kidding yourself. He was trained in police rioting dispersal in his police training jesus christ. I am done talking here. You are clearly delusional for thinking clairvoyance is even real or even anything remotely of what talking about. The kid was trained to be a cop, he went there acting like a cop and being irrational. To show off. He wasn't doing it because of muh liberty.

the only one that needs to provide evidence of this is you. You have to prove his actions were of sound reasonable judgment not me.

Between reading the above and attempting to post the following, the string of posts was deleted.

Sigh...

➽ You are clearly delusional for thinking clairvoyance is even real or even anything remotely of what talking about.

You actually think I think clairvoyance is real...
I don't.
But you act and make claims just like I would expect from somebody who could read minds.
So if clairvoyance is not real, why are you making claims like you have that supernatural power?
Why are you making claims about what somebody was thinking?

➽ I am done talking here.

Another unsupported claim. I'll believe you on that so long as you don't attempt to get the last word.
The moment you reply to me, you will expose yourself as a liar.

➽ the only one that needs to provide evidence of this is you. You have to prove his actions were of sound reasonable judgment not me.

What, specifically, do you mean or intend with the referent "this"?
[Scrolls up for review. Maybe I missed the intended target.]
Nope!
[Scrolls back down.]

I do NOT have to prove anything regarding your opinion or mine.
I am calling you on your straw-man / red herring.
I decline to follow your distraction.

Redirecting your focus again...
YOU specifically stated: "He went there knowing [...], he also went there knowing [...]"
The issue is your claim to be able to read Kyle's mind by claiming to know what Kyle knew.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 03:59:47 PM by Admin »
Natural Law Matters