• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
CM
« on: September 09, 2020, 06:50:19 AM »
OP police-shoot-13-year-old-boy-with-autism-after-mom-calls-for-help

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffpost.com%2Fentry%2Fpolice-shoot-13-year-old-boy-with-autism-after-mom-calls-for-help_n_5f57f303c5b67602f5fd7194%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2wrwV6njKuNau7-BdQ8cIFH5f2HCWQwj-RA3ebq-gcQGMWNJuthagzYMc&h=AT23Gj3bmf-Cq-lVwZAHhx2ZS_6Oq_dNstlBsc9K7pgQ6Z6nXWhYnHJHrIs7g2d8L589VrfSr29n8TumKvpuyg7Wgy94ZV-Mab0PoKxsnXw3Nc_Vh1uqQlGprVsVYx3Jzf4&__tn__=%2CmH-R&c[0]=AT1XBADoB_C_WTLaER07b-lXz6kEp9yoG8oKk0VKz2j9mRLTkqfxWXvg4b0_P0X3ls9rzFyZO3hbm76glEmjnYMfpotTCnOh-RJ6VCabh_DzUajBp0twav9rvur6ZAClbItBZFSFylwu_Er9lZ0I1A

Did you see the story about the cop who was shot in the chest responding to a 911 at Home depot? He died too

I'll bet you think a cop's duty is to protect you.
Statutory Law

California, Illinois, and New Jersey tell the same truth in no uncertain terms.

Stated in California Code 845:
Neither a public entity nor a public employee is liable for failure to establish a police department or otherwise to provide police protection service or, if police protection service is provided, for failure to provide sufficient police protection service.

Stated in 745 Illinois Compiled Statute 10/4-102:
Neither a local public entity nor a public employee is liable for failure to establish a police department or otherwise provide police protection service or, if police protection service is provided, for failure to provide adequate police protection or service, failure to prevent the commission of crimes, failure to detect or solve crimes, and failure to identify or apprehend criminals.

Stated in New Jersey Revised Statute 59:5-4:
Neither a public entity nor a public employee is liable for failure to provide police protection service or, if police protection service is provided, for failure to provide sufficient police protection service.
Do you still believe that the police force exists to protect you?

http://www.synapticsparks.info/p

why do we argue over lives

Are we arguing over lives?

The original post was about a cop shooting an autistic BOY.
Your comment was about a cop being killed.

That looks to me like you found it important to say cops aren't that bad.

To which I poked you with my comment saying "I'll bet you think a cop's duty is to protect you."

After pasting statutes from three states clearly saying cops have no duty to protect you, I asked "Do you still believe that the police force exists to protect you?"

And you think we are arguing over lives?

Do you believe the police force exists to protect you?
Since you are so concerned about lives,
Do you believe the police force exists to protect your life?

Cricket image

Do you believe the police force exists to protect you?
Since you are so concerned about lives,
Do you believe the police force exists to protect your life?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 06:44:23 AM by Admin »
Natural Law Matters