• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
KM
« on: September 09, 2020, 09:07:47 AM »
Don't waste your v*te on a 70+ year old this election. v*te Gold and free yourself from the duopoly.
IT'S OFFICIAL
THE LIBERTARIAN PARTY HAS 50 STATE + DC BALLOT ACCESS

LIBERTARIANS FOR GOVERNMENT
ARE
LIBERTARIANS FOR EXTORTION
BECAUSE
GOVERNMENT WILL ALWAYS
FINE YOU
CAGE YOU
OR KILL YOU
IF YOU DON'T OBEY

Except the libertarian p is the thought of unlimited personal freedom. It would end victimless crimes. End the fed, limit military spending, defund federal funding of police departments. No where have I read in the libertarian platform that they want to raise fines on you or put more taxes.They want to protect your 2a than the NRA.

First line of a meme:
Has a crime been committed?

I find it excellent that you have grown into a young adult that can think about things and articulate your thought.

If you v*te for a politician to become a Legislator,
You v*te for a person who drafts and enacts rules.
You v*te for somebody who makes rules people must obey under penalty of death.

If you v*te for a politician to become a Mayor, Governor, or President,
You v*te for a person to enforce the rules made by Legislators.
You v*te for somebody to make people obey or kill you if you resist.

Thus, If you v*te, you give your consent to a gang of criminal extortionists and validate a corrupt system.
Believing government is good is like believing slavery is good.

I think ending qualified immunity would end cops killing people so they can be held to the standard of the law that citizens should be. I can't go around killing people because they broke the law but cops can, and that definitely would change under the end of qualified immunity. I think we get rid of the big government would solve a lot of issues of injustice. People are allowed to think differently on what laws they can make and what laws to get rid of. I always support the candidates that says to solve the government with less government and I think Jorgensen has said that enough for me.

After you read my extensive writing on the issue of government, then we can dialog. Go to the link shown.
http://www.synapticsparks.info/g

Libertarian meme:
Libertarian: We should all strive to be good people and leave people alone.
Statist: That's a bit extreme.

I agree on a lot of points but I think the best thing is to take action. Our founding fathers were my age when fighting for independence and I think a lot has changed since then. A lot of libertarians agree with you on the liberty argument. I think historically anarchy has not been a successful government system. I think you consent to being governed is in one of the inalienable rights that are unspoken for. But you can become citizen anywhere else and decide what laws you live under, as one of your human rights

➽ anarchy has not been a successful government system

Anarchy is NOT a government system.

an‑, without
-archy

Also ‑arch.

Government; rule of a particular type; a chief or ruler.

Greek arkhēs, ruler; arkhein, to rule.

Words in ‑archy are abstract nouns for types of government, leadership, or social influence or organization. They correspond to nouns in ‑arch for a person or people who rule or command in that way. For example, a monarch (Greek monos, alone or single) is a sovereign head of state, in a type of government called monarchy.

AnArchy: With out rulers.

The word anarchist has been co-opted to mean terrorists breaking windows and things.

➽ No where have I read in the libertarian platform that they want to raise fines on you or put more taxes.

And no where have I read the libertarian platform eliminating taxes and fines.

➽ I think you consent to being governed is in one of the inalienable rights that are unspoken for.

I think you need to rethink and rephrase what you wish to communicate.

I DO NOT CONSENT TO BEING GOVERNED!

Claiming I consented to being governed is the same as claiming slaves consented to being enslaved.

➽ But you can become citizen anywhere else and decide what laws you live under, as one of your human rights.

What, specifically, do you mean by "citizen"?

BTW, Libertarians in government ARE statists.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 11:30:59 AM by Admin »
Natural Law Matters