4 > Discussions; Public Archive

RB

<< < (2/2)

Dale Eastman:

--- Quote ---Dale Eastman And those two last comments is why I don't debate with you. It's very unproductive to debate with a fucking MORON!
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---You think there's a debate? Not even close. For the third time:

⚠⚠⚠
➽ It's called the Constitution!

Before I start to take apart your belief system, I am pausing to think about when I had the same beliefs as you.

⏳ ... ... ... ⌛

With that pause over...

The first Organic Document of the United States IS the Declaration of Liberty.

The Declaration of Independence, states in part:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with inherent and unalienable rights; that among these, are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; that to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.

Created equal can only mean Created with an equal lack of authority over any other human.
⛔⛔⛔

I'm not worth your time because you can't refute "Created equal can only mean Created with an equal lack of authority over any other human."

That sure fucks up any statist's belief in the authority of government.

Your statist remarks are publicly archived here:
synapticsparks[DOT]info/dialog/index.php?topic=915.0

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version