• This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
OV
« on: May 30, 2021, 07:15:41 PM »
Tax his land, Tax his bed, Tax the table,
At which he's fed.
Tax his tractor, Tax his mule, Teach him taxes
Are the rule.
Tax his work, Tax his pay, He works for peanuts anyway!
 Tax his cow, Tax his goat, Tax his pants,
Tax his coat.
Tax his ties, Tax his shirt, Tax his work,
Tax his dirt.
 Tax his tobacco, Tax his drink, Tax him if he
Tries to think.
Tax his cigars, Tax his beers, If he cries Tax his tears.
 Tax his car, Tax his gas, Find other ways
To tax his ass.
 Tax all he has Then let him know
That you won't be done Till he has no dough.
 When he screams and hollers; Then tax him some more, Tax him till He's good and sore.
 Then tax his coffin, Tax his grave, Tax the sod in Which he's laid...
 Put these words Upon his tomb, Taxes drove me to my doom...'
 When he's gone, Do not relax, Its time to apply The inheritance tax.
Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Excise Taxes
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Gasoline Tax (currently 44.75 cents per gallon)
Gross Receipts Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax
Inventory Tax
IRS Interest Charges IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Personal Property Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Service Charge Tax
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Tax
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Sales Tax
School Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Telephone Federal Excise Tax
Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Tax
Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Taxes
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
Telephone Recurring and Nonrecurring Charges Tax
Telephone State and Local Tax
Telephone Usage Charge Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers Compensation Tax
STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?
Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, & our nation was the most prosperous in the world.
We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class in the world, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.
What in the heck happened? Can you spell 'politicians?'
I hope this goes around THE USA at least 545 times!!! YOU can help it get there!!!
GO AHEAD. . . BE AN AMERICAN!!!
---Charley Reese
The problem is not excess taxation, that is the symptom. The major problem is how complacent "We The People" have become. We are allowing this are we not?
I view the tax problem differently; if they print nonexistent money out of thin air, they force you to "pay a tax" with real labor the reason it is not slavery is....?
Government is a criminal syndicate that extorts people for money and control.
Give us the money we demand or we will hurt you.
Taxation is extortion. This is irrefutable.
Dale Eastman that would be a fantastic theory if there actually was money, there is only (presently) Federal script that can only be used INSIDE Fed. territory; no Art 1, Sect 10 (state) money. How did we get here, everyone paying "taxes" on worthless Federal script? The first thing to realize is that they do not need your money bc there is none of it and "they" print all of it, the non-existent kind that is...
The People so-called don't know what hit them or that they are none of "We the People," all you have to do is read the preamble ("We the People of the United States,....for the United States of America.") but most have not done a close reading let alone understand that there are 2 jurisdictions. I posit most People have a Social Security number complete with a Fed. retirement account living in an ALL CAPS STATE.
Between the two posts, you have written some things I agree with, subject to defining terms, Some things I disagree with, subject to defining terms, And some things that are pure bunk.
DC, your call if you don't want that discussion here or if you don't care if that discussion happens here.
such as...
Waiting on DC, then we can discuss.
It's been a 9 days.

such as...

The ALL CAPS BS. 👎

that would be a fantastic theory if there actually was money,

That would be a 👍.

What, specifically, is money? (This is for those who don't understand "money".)

Actual real money v. "legal tender".
Thank you for getting back to me; we know there presently is no actual, real money in the states so the "no money" argument applies, however, e.i. in connection to a Federal tax obligation, there is "money," Federal script to be sure, which everybody calls "money" a.k.a. Federal Reserve Notes, i.e. "dollars." The point I was interested in is that all we have now is, and for some time, Federal script which has been masquerading as actual "dollars" in state territory: (ref /deanclancy dot com) 1- The basic unit is the dollar, a silver coin containing 371.25 grains of pure silver. 2-Only gold or silver coins and currency (specie-backed banknotes) can be legal tender. 3- No state may issue coins or currency. 4-omit 5- Fiat money notes (‘bills of credit’) are forbidden.
I may be missing the point(s), but isn't this a far greater issue than the system of federal taxation? How is a Republican form of government maintained without a gold-silver currency? And how does the federal government even survive w/o a Republic? Maybe you can point me to where this issue is resolved...
PS: the ALL CAPS would have been better served by the new designation "State of...." nonetheless, an idea of mine is that somehow the continental U.S. of A. somehow turned into federal territory welcoming the use of federal script...let's skip this point for now, sorry I mentioned it!
I've just reviewed your posts. The issue of "money" that you raised is the issue that piqued my interest.

Per G. Edward Griffin in THE CREATURE FROM JEKYLL ISLAND, Money is a measure and store of value. That's a good enough description for me.

As you observed in your comment of paying taxes, It's the labor value that is extorted from the person being taxed. If I work for an hour, I charge 20 FRN's (federal reserve notes). I get a piece of green paper with Andrew Jackson's picture and the number 20 printed on it. I have exchanged my labor value for spendable "money". (A misnomer but good enough in this stage of discussion and examination). If that labor value is not taxed (stolen by extortion), I can then exchange that piece of paper for 6.9 gallons of regular unleaded gas or 8.4 gallons of 2% milk.

As you have observed, the criminal syndicate called government prints nonexistent money out of thin air. If the amount of "money" in circulation doubles, the amount of "money" chasing after a fixed amount of goods doubles, making the "money" worth 1/2 of what it was. So if I saved my 20 FRN's in a bank, I have saved the value of an hour of labor, or 6.9 gallons of gas, or 8.4 gallons of milk. If inflation doubles the prices, the value of 3.45 gallons of gas is stolen from me; or 4.2 gallons of milk is stolen from me. This is a "hidden" tax. Hidden in plain sight.

These criminals called government, through their indoctrination centers called public (government) schools, have everybody believing that inflation is the costs of everything increasing, thereby hiding their crime of counterfeiting causing the value of the FRN's to decrease. This focuses the people on those greedy merchants raising prices instead of unsound "money" losing value.

I am aware of what a "constitutional" dollar is. Just as you have posted, 371.25 grains of pure silver. Only be increasing the silver in circulation does it's value relative to other things decrease. It must be mined and smelted first. Takes much more time than the printing press.

This is where cryptocurrency become a viable form of "money". The bitcoin in circulation can not be increased by fiat. The amount available is limited and ingrained in the blockchains. Additional BTC must be "mined" to increase the amount to the built in limit. Because of how this is set up, there can not be any printing press increase.

In a sense, and in my opinion, the value is set somewhat arbitrarily and then fluctuates relative to other measures and stores of value... Based pretty much on the faith of the people regarding its value. Just like the FRN's value is based upon faith and belief of its value. If, for instance, belief in Canadian currencies value is higher than U.S. currency, the one will be exchanged for the other. If people do not believe the FRN's hold any value, sorry I'm not accepting payment in FRN's.

IIRC, there are legal machinations. Bills of sales, like a meal check after the meal, the FRN's are legally required to be accepted. If the meal is pay first, No sale unless paid in the choice of currency accepted.

Replying to your specific question / claim:
I may be missing the point(s), but isn't this a far greater issue than the system of federal taxation? How is a Republican form of government maintained without a gold-silver currency? And how does the federal government even survive w/o a Republic? Maybe you can point me to where this issue is resolved...

It does NOT matter what the form of government is. Government extorts people for money and control. Government makes rules and punishes people who disobey.

Government is does not have legitimate authority in the U.S. It's bogus authority and I can prove this using its own first organic document.

Lemme know if I need to clarify anything.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 09:14:36 PM by Admin »
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Re: OV
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2021, 10:29:40 PM »
There is no problem BEFORE August 15, 1971, after that state jurisdiction disappears. Why?

Because the states require gold convertibility of FRN which presently does not exist, therefore the states exist in name only.

One of the 17 duties of the federal government is to guarantee a Republican form of government to the states which require, as per Art 1, Sec 10, the convertibility of federal script to gold and silver thus accommodating the two jurisdictions.

All we presently have is the worthless federal script.

This is the main problem, the second problem is that they (Fed Gov) prints the paper out of nothing while receiving payment backed by our labor, in fact, they further compound the problem in that they use our labor to initially give value to their worthless paper!

And we agreed to this when exactly? This is the very definition of slavery: using our property to give value to something valueless of theirs while charging us a tax for the use of their worthless script to be paid by our labor. Is this clearer?
It is my opinion that you do, indeed, in your words so far, recognize that there is a problem with the "money" and the "money system".

My reasoned opinion tells me that you are not quite hitting the mark as far as causality. I say this because you are too focused on the U.S. CONstitution (sic). Have you ever heard of Lysander Spooner and his essay, NO TREASON - THE CONSTITUTION OF NO AUTHORITY? If you have not, please take the time to read it.

https://praxeology.net/LS-NT-6.htm

Quoting the last two sentences:
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain – that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 06:53:47 AM by Admin »
Natural Law Matters