• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
EF
« on: July 24, 2021, 01:29:09 PM »
You’re just a nut, aren’t you Dale. Quit being a creep.
Somebody makes a claim. I ask questions of the claimant about their claim. They then refuse to answer my questions about their claim.

Am I just a nut? Or am I somebody who refuses to let bullshit claims go unchallenged?

Wanna try it out? You just claimed via an implication that I am a creep.

Why do you believe I am a creep?
You’re a creep Because you’re trolling someone in a FB group. You’re not trump, so just cut it out.
You’re a creep Because you’re trolling someone in a FB group.

What, specifically, do you mean when you accuse me of "trolling"?

You’re not trump, so just cut it out.

What, specifically, does trump have to do with any god damn thing you and I are discussing?
Trump was the king of trolls. That’s all. And yes badgering someone again and again with tags, screen prints, and insults is being a troll. Now you know 🤷‍♀️
I find it fascinating that you are absolutely clueless as to why I'm badgering TR to answer my question about his claim.

You have a problem with my demanding a response to my challenge of his bullshit claim, yet you just ignore the bullshit claim.

How about me making a claim about you.

You're a slave with no understanding of liberty... Just like all the other voters that infest this group.

You gonna ignore that, or you gonna challenge me on it?
🤔 I’m going to ignore it.
Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.
Translation: "Who is silent, when he ought to and might have spoken, is seen to agree.”

Thank you for admitting that you have no fucking clue about the fact that you are a slave.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 03:25:18 PM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters