Author Topic: Izit time counter pushback  (Read 170 times)

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Izit time counter pushback
« on: December 04, 2022, 09:55:19 AM »
That's the business owner "harming" you, and even then it's a private business. They have the right to be ignorant assholes, so long as they stay inside their own property with that shit.

Since you are not the first to... "question" what my Izit Time question... I must now write a boilerplate treatise on my "harsh" stance.

Ive always said, even before Covid - long before it - that the Civil Rights Act went too far, if a business owner wants to be a racist motherfucker and turn away perfectly good black customers, he ought to be allowed.

I understand what you are saying. Generally I agree with you.

The issue of Civil Rights is a tangent to this discussion. The CONstitution only applied to white folk. See Dred Scott SCrOTUS opinion.

42 USC §1981. Equal rights under the law
(a) Statement of equal rights
All persons within the jurisdiction of the United States shall have the same right in every State and Territory to make and enforce contracts, to sue, be parties, give evidence, and to the full and equal benefit of all laws and proceedings for the security of persons and property as is enjoyed by 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 citizens, and shall be subject to like punishment, pains, penalties, taxes, licenses, and exactions of every kind, and to no other.

§1982. Property rights of citizens
All citizens of the United States shall have the same right, in every State and Territory, as is enjoyed by 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 citizens thereof to inherit, purchase, lease, sell, hold, and convey real and personal property.
</tangent>

In the instant case, I do not agree with you. Back to why in a moment.

Even in govt-enforced lockdowns, many business owners are simply victims with a gun to their head. I hate that they dont stand up to the tyranny, but it's hard to justify being angry with them.

I appreciate that you are aware of the "figurative" guns to their heads. You at least recognize the extortion that was wielded against the business owners.

I do not know if you are aware of the legal fact that any law or command from government that violates the Constitution is "Void ab initio". Such a law is just as void as if it was never written. Period. No fucking high priced liars... er... lawyers required, nor their kindred snakes in black dresses on a dais.

My government mandated indoctrination, that is my K-12 public schooling, NEVER addressed the concept of void ab initio. I estimate that your indoctrination didn't either. There's a reason why I was never presented with Frederic Bastiat's treatise titled "Law" and Spooner's "No Treason while I was interned daily at the government day care / indoctrination facility - Can't be teaching the slaves that the owners have no valid authority, no valid right to rule... Especially in situations where the Holy Writ of the CONstitution does NOT allow ownership actions against the slaves such as the mask mandates were.

I do not know if you missed my point deliberately or inadvertently.

Regardless, harm was done to me by a particularly vehement Queef that used the "private property" bullshit against me. I withdrew because I was not interested in explaining that my refusal to wear a mask was NOT the thing that Queef should have been alarmed at. What's that term? "Virtue Signalling?" None of the rest of the employees gave a shit. Just this low-level, warm-body worker.

This "employee" worked for a publicly owned corporation. So the public corporation was opened specifically to do business with the... PUBLIC. </end digression>

Back to the point: Little Ms. Queef was acting on the main stream news LIAR'S lies. Those lies did harm to me.

Written prior to August 25, 2021

Prove I am an immediate, clear, and present danger to you.

Since I highly doubt that you would stipulate to be personally responsible to save and hold harmless myself and/or my next of kin for ANY financial or other harm that comes from this injection, to also include harm caused by my death, I'm just going to assume that you will decline to accept responsibility for potential harms caused by your demand. You put nothing of yours at risk and have demanded that I bear the burdens of any harm from your demands. Thus, if I am maimed or rendered incapacitated, so to will you be maimed or incapacitated. Legal opinions will be without standing. This will happen regardless of the law.

If you can not provide factual evidence that I am a clear, present, and immediate lethal danger to you or any other member of society, then your demand that I be injected with an RNA modifying chemical concoction is your demand that I suffer side effects from this RNA modifying chemical concoction. Side effects that include possible death.

As of the beginning of 31 Dec 2021, after over a year of this alleged pandemic, this pandemic has killed 0.172% of the Wisconsin Population. A look online finds the ratio of dead from car crashes to the National population is 0.934%. You have a 5.4 times greater chance of death from traveling in an automobile.

So, quite obviously, you do NOT have any factual evidence that I am a clear, present, and immediate lethal danger to you or any other member of society. This discussion should end right here, right now. It won't because you've swallowed the government/ mainstream news propaganda Kool-aid; thereby proving Jim Jones was a novice.

My right to life and my right to liberty includes my right to ignore your demands that I be harmed and give up my right to decide to choose my own health initiatives.

If you are a person who intends to deny me the ability to work for compensation, via masks or shots, then you are demanding that I not be able to support my life. This is intent to harm me.

If you are a person who intends to deny me the ability to purchase the requirements of my life, via masks or shots, then you are demanding that I not be able to support my life. This is intent to harm me.

This is an attempt at extorting my compliance under threat to my life. This will turn me into an outlaw, disobeying human opinions called law. As such an outlaw, your right to life will be violated in return as I obey Natural Law. My intent to return harm to you is determined by how set you are to have me harmed.

Desperate people are forced to crime to survive. Natural Law's Natural Rights: You take from me; I take from you.

https://www.govinfo.gov/app/details/USCODE-2020-title42/USCODE-2020-title42-chap21-subchapI-sec1981&collectionCode=USCODE
Natural Law Matters