Author Topic: We the people do not and did not have a right to rule to delegate to government  (Read 148 times)

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
𝑾𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.

A critical examination of the alleged authority of you, government, will of necessity be an examination of where this authority is purported to originate. This examination thus begins at the Preamble to the Constitution of the United States.

This Preamble states in part:

We the People of the United States, [...] do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

An internet search finds that “To ordain is to make an ordinance, to enact a law.” Both of which are orders to others to do, or not to do, some thing. To ordain or to enact a law requires non bogus authority, else they are non binding opinions.

Since “All humans are created with the same lack of authority over any other humans,” this includes “We the People” long dead as well as any of “We the People” presently alive.

Do you, government, have any documentation or evidence that any of the “rules” in the Constitution apply to me?

As the above examinations show, you, government, do not have any non bogus authority over me.

Quoting one of the High Priests of your religious cult of lawyers and attorneys, in the 1886 case of Yick Wo v. Hopkins; 118 U.S. 356, 370; Mr. Justice Matthews proclaimed:

For the very idea that one man may be compelled to hold his life, or the means of living, or any material right essential to the enjoyment of life at the mere will of another seems to be intolerable in any country where freedom prevails, as being the essence of slavery itself.

Prior to the quoted words, on that same page, the High Priest of the cult admitted to who the Sovereign is.

What is a human to do when faced with an extortionist demanding “Give me your money or I will hurt you”? What is a human to do when faced with an extortionist demanding surrender of their liberty? What is a human to do when faced with an oppressive tyrannical government extorting compliance of  its dictates? What am I to do when I learn that the government that claims authority over me is tyrannical, criminal, extortionist, and tells lies because its actions do not align with its own propaganda and organic documents?

“[Y]ou can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.”
- Robert A. Heinlein

YDOM! You Don't Own Me.

The best, you, government can do is prove my claim: Government is a criminal syndicate that extorts people for money and control.

Freedom. I Won't!

Dale Eastman.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 11:46:30 AM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters