• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
JJ
« on: November 11, 2021, 02:13:21 PM »
Okay... So you've presented how every piece of shit elected by Votard's behave in office. Now what?
Try not ignore it
Sorry. What should I try to not ignore?
The fact that it's happening. Are you being serious?
Hi. Glad to make your acquaintance. I'm a pedantic asshole. You'll learn about that and my narrative and agenda as you read my not so subtle pokes at the <scornfully voiced> Statists </sv> that like to argue about which pile of shit they want as their ruler.

You have used the word "it" as a referent. What you are referring to as "it" is/was not clear to me. Granted, using such referents shortens speech, sometimes the longer, unwieldy, more precise speech is required.

So correct me if I've misconstrued what you've written:

I should not ignore the fact that a <my words> sleazy, thieving, lying </words> politician is acting as a politician always does.

That's politicians of ANY type, regardless of if Republican, Democrat, or even Libertarian.
Hey man, you have a good day
You too.
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
JJ
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2021, 02:17:55 PM »
Me: Okay... So you've presented how every piece of shit elected by Votard's behave in office. Now what?

It: Try not ignore it

Me: Sorry. What should I try to not ignore?

It: The fact that it's happening. Are you being serious?

Me: Hi. Glad to make your acquaintance. I'm a pedantic asshole. You'll learn about that and my narrative and agenda as you read my not so subtle pokes at the <scornfully voiced> Statists </sv> that like to argue about which pile of shit they want as their ruler.

You have used the word "it" as a referent. What you are referring to as "it" is/was not clear to me. Granted, using such referents shortens speech, sometimes the longer, unwieldy, more precise speech is required.

So correct me if I've misconstrued what you've written:

I should not ignore the fact that a <my words> sleazy, thieving, lying </words> politician is acting as a politician always does.

That's politicians of ANY type, regardless of if Republican, Democrat, or even Libertarian.

It: Hey man, you have a good day

Me: You too.
Natural Law Matters