• Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
JJ
« on: August 31, 2023, 08:24:50 AM »
Quote from: 29 August 15:51
Dale Eastman admit or deny.

You personally know someone incarcerated for trying to do exactly what your videos indicate as "unlawful"

Admit or deny

You personally know people that have lost their personal property via State seizure for attempting what you believe to be truth.

Best case scenario here you are correct but the State keeps you in court until you are made poorer via the exercise. Worst case you end up shot by an agent of the State for your belief and defending your personal liberty.

Trust me in saying I wish you were right, but I do not believe playing within the system will work. The system can be rendered useless though if enough people break free of it. Using the "legal" against the robed devils is no good.
Quote from: 30 August 14:43 edited for visual clarity and ease of reading.
Dale Eastman here is the deal Dale. You may not believe you are required to follow a "law" that is not in some assholes books, but in reality you could very easily take a bullet for your belief.

For instance in a State that is constitutional carry I could ride around with my sweet Lucy in the passenger seat next to me perfectly legal like.

I could get stopped because I have a brake light out or get directed in traffic to a sobriety check point.

With Lucy beside me I had better not sneeze in either scenario or I could be eating bullets and my kids would be fatherless.

Would my death be allowed in their books?

Maybe they walk scott free as an accidental shooting by a LEO. It happens. Best case my family wins a few bucks but either way I'm dead and can not teach my children the things they need to learn into adulthood.

You are gambling that your assertions that have been fought in court are correct when there is plenty of evidence that they are not. Just look at all of those that have argued what you are claiming in a court.

Most lose their property and many lose their "paper" rights altogether for a period of time. My rights come not from a piece of paper or any law of man's.

So arguing man's law with the robed devils is futile. I go ahead and render unto Caesar what is his.

It is just paper after all. Any time I can avoid anything to do with Caesar I do so. I am against advocating in nearly every way trying to fight the system from within it.

The battle is in escaping the system altogether and many many people are getting to the point they desire to do so.
Quote from: 31 August 13:13
I apologize for not responding to your 29 August post until now. Sorry. I was busy attempting to have a point by point discussion with JS in this very thread under your original post.

You personally know someone incarcerated for trying to do exactly what your videos indicate as "unlawful"

Not my videos. Dave Champion's videos. So you and I are having a communication error. What are you referring to as unlawful?

I personally met Larken Rose. He was incarcerated for asking questions of the IRS. His line of inquiry was the written words of section 861. He could have done better in his defense. By standing on what the law says...

And what the law says is what the coward JS has refused to look at.

You personally know people that have lost their personal property via State seizure for attempting what you believe to be truth.

I didn't know then what I know now. The IRS reached in and illegally coerced the bank to give them $2,000.

Your using my words "Admit or deny?" is actually disingenuous to whatever point you wish to present. <shrug>

You may not believe you are required to follow a "law" that is not in some assholes books, but in reality you could very easily take a bullet for your belief.

This compound sentence of yours makes no sense.

From your words, I get the implication that you "believe" you are required to obey laws that don't exist. Have I correctly decoded your implied point?

in reality you could very easily take a bullet for your belief.

"Belief" is the wrong word. You are correct: I could very easily take a bullet for my proper conclusion from reading the law.

Why did you conclude it was important for you to point this out to me?

Do you work in mainstream (lamestream) news media?

Best case scenario here you are correct but the State keeps you in court until you are made poorer via the exercise.

Poorer how?

Dear prosecutor,

What statute in the Internal Revenue Code, using clear and unequivocal language as required by the Supreme Court, makes a private Citizen liable for subtitle A - income taxes on his or her domestically earned compensation for labor?

Title 26 USC §7203 states:
Willful failure to file return, supply information, or pay tax
Any person required under this title to pay any estimated tax or tax, or required by this title or by regulations made under authority thereof to make a return, keep any records, or supply any information, who willfully fails to pay such estimated tax or tax, make such return, keep such records, or supply such information, at the time or times required by law or regulations, shall, in addition to other penalties provided by law, be guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction thereof, shall be fined not more than $25,000 ($100,000 in the case of a corporation), or imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both, together with the costs of prosecution.
Admit or deny.

26 CFR 601.602 states:
Subpart F_Rules, Regulations, and Forms
Sec. 601.602 Tax forms and instructions.
(a) Tax return forms and instructions. The Internal Revenue Service develops forms and instructions that explain the requirements of the Internal Revenue Code and regulations. The Service distributes the forms and instructions to help taxpayers comply with the law. The tax system is based on voluntary compliance, and the taxpayers complete and return the forms with payment of any tax owed.
(b) Other forms and instructions. In addition to tax return forms, the Internal Revenue Service furnishes the public copies of other forms and instructions developed for use in complying with the laws and regulations. These forms and instructions lead the taxpayer step-by-step through data needed to accurately report information required by law.
Admit or deny?

The IRS develops instructions that explain the requirements of the tax law.
Admit or deny?

The instructions are to help the taxpayer comply with the tax law.
Admit or deny?

The instructions lead the taxpayer "step-by-step" through the data needed to accurately report information required by the tax law.
Admit or deny?

The Form 1040 instructions state:
Foreign-Source Income
You must report unearned income, such as interest, dividends, and pensions, from sources outside the United States unless exempt by law or a tax treaty. You also must report earned income, such as wages and tips, from sources outside the United States.
Admit or deny?

These words are in the step-by-step instructions, usually just above the instructions for line 7 on the form.
Admit or deny?

This is an instruction regarding what is required to be reported on the 1040.
Admit or deny?

The IRS be remiss (negligent) if such instructions omit telling you to supply data that the law requires?
Admit or deny?

These are the words of the Supreme Court, Boyd v. United States, 116 U.S. 616, 627 (1886):
If it is law, it will be found in our books; if it is not to be found there, it is not law.
Admit or deny?

Law must specify who and what it applies to.
Admit or deny?

If the law doesn't specify that it applies to you or your property, then it doesn't apply to you or your property.
Admit or deny?

If the instructions for complying with the law do not state that the law applies to you or your property, then it doesn't apply to you or your property.
Admit or deny?

If the instructions for complying with the law do not state that you are required to report income earned from sources INSIDE the United States, then you do not have to report income earned from sources INSIDE the United States.
Admit or deny?
Quote from: 31 August 16:59
Dale Eastman awww how cute. Dave can sell his bullshit book elsewhere and most rational folks will find your "admit or deny" script as annoying as I do and stop reading any point you are trying to make regardless of its possible validity. Are you sure you're not a bot? No one else that read three sentences of what you have written is.
Quote from: 31 August 18:13
What is your purpose in replying to my post(s)?
Quote from: 31 August 18:24
Dale Eastman what is your point in commenting on my post?
Quote from: 1 September 08:32
You original post was about tax, taxing, taxes, & taxation. My point, after spending years reading the income tax laws, is that the IRS has done an excellent job of brainwashing folks that if they earn a living they owe some of the money earned to the IRS.

This scam, this lie, by the IRS is provably false.

I've answered your question. Now how about you answer mine:
What is your purpose in replying to my post(s)?

« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 07:37:58 AM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters