3 > My Commentary On The World

I have found that I have much to say...

(1/1)

Dale Eastman:
I have found that I have much to say...
Much more than I ever could have ever imagined while I was hating English classes back in high school.

According to my oldest data file dates on this website, I have had this website since September 2005. My original intent was to share the truth of what I found out about the lies the criminal syndicate called "government" has told the people of the united States. (The lower case U is to signify the fifty states united as compared to the United States.)

Once I started pulling on the thread of the lies, the indoctrination that was so studiously inculcated unraveled.

I am looking for any statists with the brains and balls to take on this challenge; Prove me wrong:

Government is a criminal syndicate that extorts people for money and control.
If you wish to communicate, first define your terms. In other words, remove ambiguity from the discussion. With that expressed;

Extortion is: "Do what we tell you to do or we will hurt you."
Governments all have "laws" telling you what to do. Government laws all have "penalties" telling you what it will do to hurt you. The things government threatens to do to hurt you is called a fine or incarceration. That is, being stolen from or thrown in a cage. And if you attempt to resist, government will increase its violence against you until you comply or you are dead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version