• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
DW
« on: June 16, 2021, 07:57:44 AM »
I love the battles in this thread 🤷‍♂️ There's chaos & roving mobs in your ideals. One doesn't have enough, so go to get it from another, but they don't wanna share. Fights, gangs, innocent people passing getting shot, wild experiments out of control, starvation, pollution. It'll be like Fallout 4. 😅
Projection. If your crystal ball is so good, PM me the date and numbers for a multi million dollar lottery win. I'll split it with you 50/50.
Is that all you've got? A delusion........ Are you telling me that you live such a sheltered life that you don't know how different lots of people are? So you project your crystal ball rhetoric as your shield? C'mon Dale, that's just showing everyone how you can't take everything into consideration. 🤷‍♀️
I only need to take one thing into consideration: YDOM. All else builds from there.
Your view is very narrow........ 🤷‍♀️
If you say so...
➽ you don't know how different lots of people are?
You don't know how lots of people are the same?
YDOM. You don't own me.
Be sure to tag me when you reply, else I won't know you flapped your fingers at me. dale.eastman.75
You've responded with my point. Then repeated a fact. As if that makes everything you say true. But that's logically not the case 🤷‍♂️ Sorry Dale Eastman, that's not an intelligent response. But I understand that you don't have to give one, YDOM n all.... 🤔 👍
Government is a criminal syndicate that extorts people for money and control.
Think you can prove me wrong?
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Re: DW
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2021, 10:17:22 AM »
There you go, spouting agreeable things again, as if that has anything to do with the points raised 🤷‍♂️ C'mon man, are you drunk?? Dale Eastman
What points would those be?
Government is a criminal syndicate that extorts people for money and control.
Think you can prove me wrong?
By your lack of response, I'll take that as your admission that you can NOT prove me wrong.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 12:16:37 PM by Admin »
Natural Law Matters