Author Topic: Politifact and Presidential Liars  (Read 548 times)

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Politifact and Presidential Liars
« on: July 17, 2021, 11:04:09 AM »
Politifact and Presidential Liars

In response to the following words posted on Facebook, The Facebook Fact Checkers are calling the following words "Mostly False."

The government spent 3 billion advertising for this shot.

The government is now knocking on people's doors coercing them to receive this shot.

Imagine that much effort and funding for regenerative agriculture, organic foods, mindfulness, nutrition, and exercise programs.

Since I have been observing Facebook censoring things It and / or Zuckerberg don't want discussed, things that are outside the accepted narrative, And I have been observing Facebook gaslighting the things It and / or Zuckerberg want to be the only narrative... I know bullshit when I read it. And having read bullshit because of the "fact checking" I'm fact checking the fact checkers. It's not just my opinion when I show facts supporting my words. It's a supported conclusion.

Quote from: Facebook
Independent fact-checkers on Facebook are signatories to the non-partisan International Fact-Checking Network Code of Principles. Independent fact-checkers investigate stories in a journalistic process meant to result in establishing the truth or falsity of the story.
SOURCE

Quote from: Poynter Institute Politifact webpage
Federal agents are going “door-to-door coercing people to be injected with experimental drugs.”
SOURCE

The words quoted on the Politifact page are NOT the words on Facebook that were "fact checked".  Granted, "Federal agents" and "The government" are close enough when used in this context to be synonyms. But quotes should be exact.

Instagram post misleads on door-to-door COVID-19 vaccination efforts

This set of words, in and of themselves, is 100% correct. This set of words is also the segue to discounting and gaslighting people on the rest of the topic.

President Joe Biden advocated for a plan to knock on the doors of unvaccinated Americans in an effort to inform them about available COVID-19 vaccines.

Yes. That is what the Mumbler-in-Chief wants to have happen.

WHY? To what purpose? To what end? I'll just leave the questions hanging for the moment.

The people involved in the program are not federal employees but local community members and volunteers, a White House spokesperson said.

A year into fucking up the world economy, and Biden thinks people don't know of this "vaccine"? So the gaslighting starts. It's an experimental concoction injected into people because it's covered by an "Emergency Use Authorization". This EUA bypasses a whole lot of testing requirements before being injected. It's NOT a vaccine you LIARS!

There is no evidence that “coercion” — use of force or threat to get unwilling people to comply — is being used as part of the program.

Gaslight much Poynter Institute Politifact?

Quote from: e-today.us
And at a briefing on Thursday, Press Secretary Jen Psaki outlined changes the administration has asked the companies to make in order to combat misinformation. They have asked the companies to “measure and publicly share the impact of misinformation on their platform” with the public. They also proposed creating a “robust enforcement strategy that bridges their properties and provides transparency about the rules” and improving the time it takes to remove a post that contains misinformation. Lastly, she said, the administration recommended platforms “promote quality information sources in their feed algorithm.”
SOURCE

According to Politifact, censorship and deplatforming people is not coercion to make people shut up. According to Politifact, controlling the narrative is not coercion with only one side's points presented.

Following clinical trials involving tens of thousands of patients, the COVID-19 vaccines were granted emergency use authorization by the FDA and are considered safe and effective, not experimental.

That's not what the VAERS reports say.

Quote from: the Mumbler-in-Chief
The only pandemic we have is among the unvaccinated. And they’re killing people,”

Why do you think I need to be injected for a disease that has only killed 0.127% of the Wisconsin Population in over a year of this "pandemic"?

President Biden, You're an idiot, or a liar, or both.

synapticsparks[DOT]info/dialog/index.php?topic=970.0
Change [DOT] to . to decode the address thanks to Fecesbook censorship.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 11:42:22 AM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters