• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Re: MS
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2021, 10:35:26 AM »
Quote from: 2051 28 Dec 2021
Who made you ruler to decide whether someone has earned anything or not comrade?
Quote from: 1005 29 Dec 2021
I understand what STR is about. You Sir, are not making any sense to me. So I ask questions for clarification.
Isn't the amount of compensation for labor an issue solely between the labor seller and the labor purchaser?
Quote from: 1017 29 Dec 2021
Dale Eastman yes so keep out of others business in deciding whether they earned anything or not and definitely don’t tell people what they are or aren’t entitled to, you don’t own people comrade. What’s next, How much food you going to tell me I’m entitled to have in my home comrade? How bout myob and be the authority over yourself only..
Quote from: 1020 29 Dec 2021
Dale Eastman sir may I please travel today sir don’t you think I’ve earned it sir..
Quote from: 1130 29 Dec 2021
I ask questions for clarification.
Isn't the amount of compensation for labor an issue solely between the labor seller and the labor purchaser?
Dale Eastman yes so keep out of others business in deciding whether they earned anything or not and definitely don’t tell people what they are or aren’t entitled to, you don’t own people comrade. What’s next, How much food you going to tell me I’m entitled to have in my home comrade? How bout myob and be the authority over yourself only..
Thank you for your answer and agreement with me that the amount of compensation for labor is an issue solely between the labor seller and the labor purchaser.

As for the rest of your troll spew... We're done here.
Dale Eastman yes you don’t own people, you don’t get to decide what they’re entitled too.. so stay out of their business comrade. There’s better ways for you to agree with me donntcha know.
I'm surprised you could type that with your reading comprehension being what it is.

How many insults will you and I exchange before this is done?

If you want the last word, just post: "I want the last word."
Dale Eastman yes I feel those of you who wish to act as authoritarians over others and tell them what they’re entitled too is an insult to their sovereign prerogatives. You feel those who say you don’t own them comrade, are insulting you. 😂 you’re a true comrade.. myob and don’t tell folks what their rights are. Their rights don’t come from you.
You are clueless.
I am: http://facebook.com/dale.eastman.75/
Dale Eastman clueless folks like you think you’re the authority over others. You don’t own people comrade!
You have made the claim that "Dale Eastman thinks he's an authority over others."

Now prove it:
Quote his words exactly, that told you that, "Dale Eastman thinks he's an authority over others."
Supply the permalink to those words.

BTW, here's the permalink to your claim:
https://www.facebook.com/StrikeTheRoot/posts/4982020841850693?comment_id=4982121445173966&reply_comment_id=4984438161608961
Dale Eastman you could always just say you’re in agreement that you don’t own folks and don’t get to decide what their allowed rights are, Or you can be offended by me even tho you share that same sentiment at heart. It’s so easy triggering you comrades. Repeat after me comrade, you don’t own anyone!!
Second challenge to your claim:
You have made the claim that "Dale Eastman thinks he's an authority over others."

Now prove it:
Quote his words exactly, that told you that, "Dale Eastman thinks he's an authority over others."

https://www.facebook.com/StrikeTheRoot/posts/4982020841850693?comment_id=4982121445173966&reply_comment_id=4984438161608961
Dale Eastman you don’t own folks comrade! Say that in the mirror ten times everyday.
Third challenge to your claim:

Now prove it:

Dale Eastman PSA: always remember, you don’t own people! They get to decide for themselves how they live.

Unposted: You can't fix stupid.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 01:10:24 PM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters