Author Topic: 7 April 2024  (Read 37 times)

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
7 April 2024
« on: April 07, 2024, 01:19:39 PM »
Way too many of you are delusional fools. You believe un-truths as truths because you are not smart enough to think about and analyze what you have just had presented to you.

Unlike most of you, I do think about and analyze what has been presented to me.

A specific example was provided during my incarceration in DAY JAIL, Also known as public school. The specific example is these words:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed

Deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed
Many of you will recognize those words from the text of The U.S. Declaration of Independence.

Larken Rose eloquently observed:

There are two basic ways in which people can interact: by mutual agreement, or by one
person using threats or violence to force his will upon another.

The first can be labeled “consent”– both sides willingly and voluntarily agreeing to what is to be done. The second can be labeled “governing” – one person controlling another. Since these two – consent and governing – are opposites, the concept of “consent of the governed” is a contradiction. If there is mutual consent, it is not “government”; if there is governing, there is no consent.

In order for a person to consent (agree to something), don't they need to be given a choice?

Slave-masters and slave-owners are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the enslaved.

When were the slaves given a choice to consent to their enslavement?
When were you given a choice to consent to being governed?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 03:18:45 PM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters