• Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
WO
« on: June 03, 2023, 10:35:58 AM »
Quote from: The original post
3 Tips if You Need Help with IRS Back Taxes
Quote from: 2 June 07:39
You can negotiate your own payment plan based on your expenses and what you can afford to pay. You don’t need anthem, optima, freedom or any of them companies to charge you a fee to work out a payment plan with IRS.
Quote from: 2 June 19:27
Ask the IRS: "What statute in the Internal Revenue Code, using clear and unequivocal language as required by the Supreme Court, makes a private Citizen liable for subtitle A - income taxes on his or her domestically earned compensation for labor?"
Quote from: 3 June 07:16
Dale Eastman So you are Sovereign Citizen type of fellow, cool, good luck with that.
Quote from: 3 June 11:35
Mr. O.
Yes. I accept your implied invite to a discussion.

I snooped your wall. I wanted to make sure you weren't a certain weed smoking country musician.

In doing so, I found out you know, or you should know, that a black wire will knock your dick into your watch pocket. So I am going to ask you a construction related segue question: Do you start a task assuming those red, blue, or black wires are not hot?

You look old enough to know that to ass-u-me is to make an ass outa you and me.

I am curious. Why would you assume I am Sovereign Citizen?

I refuse to make certain assumptions... So I ask for clarification. What, exactly, do 𝓨𝓞𝓤 mean when 𝓨𝓞𝓤 call me a "Sovereign Citizen"?

If fact, I often attempt to drill down to get at the minutia. So I follow-up with this question: What, specifically, are the traits, properties, attributes, characteristics & elements of a "Sovereign Citizen"?

I am also curious, why did you basically ignore the question? Did I word it in a way that you couldn't understand? If so, I apologize. Sorry. How can I help you understand the purpose of the question?
Natural Law Matters