• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Re: BT
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2021, 10:49:39 AM »
Dale: Where did I say Natural Law doesn't exist? I've been saying it is irrelevant, and is not applicable the way you describe it. No, how our laws came into existence is not relevant to your claims of violations against Natural Law. Again, you are asking somebody else to do the homework for you. In the meantime, no court of law has supported any of your Natural Law claims. In fact, none of your claims hold water.
https://www.reuters.com/.../fact-check-covid-19-public...
I've been saying it is irrelevant, and is not applicable the way you describe it.

How, exactly, have I described Natural Law?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 11:57:55 AM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2021, 02:12:18 PM »
Dale: Again, shouldn't you know that? Why do you keep asking other people what you mean?
Since you have failed, and continue to fail, to actually articulate your contentions with the claims you keep implying and alleging I have made in regard to Natural Law and Natural Rights, I have decided to make it easy-peasy for you.

Because of my knowledge of your personality and character, based upon my interaction with you, I proviso this easy-peasy interaction with these stipulations:

(A) I am going to make a series of claims.
(B) I am going to number each claim.
(C) Any claim not answered by you defaults to, and is deemed as, your admission that the specific numbered claim is true.
(D) Any post not answered by you defaults to, and is deemed as, your admission that every numbered claim in that post is true.
(E) Because of the vagaries of life, stipulation (D) does not apply until I have notified you three times, and/or attempted to notify you three times, that I have posted my numbered claims.
(F) Any numbered claim denied without explanation of the denial defaults to your admission that the specific numbered claim is true.
(G) Any explanation you present to explain your denial of my claims is itself subject to further numbered claims by me.

Admit or deny with proof:

(1)YDOM! You don't own me.
(2) In the following context, "authority" means "a right to control".
(3) You don't own me; you do not have authority over me.
(4) You can not delegate authority over me that you do not have.
(5) I have, and I am, the highest authority in regard to any of my property.
(6) My body is my property.
(7) My life is my property.
(8) My rights are my property.
(9) My right to make my own choices is my property.
(10) My labor is my property.
(11) The results of my labor is my property.
(12) Anything I receive in exchange for my labor is my property.
(13) Concurrent with my right to my property is my right to protect, defend, and secure my property from any entity that caused harm, attempted to cause harm, or intends to cause harm.
(14) Any attempt to take my property against my will or without my permission, whether by force or by fraud, is an intent to cause harm.
(15) Any attempt to damage my property is an intent to cause harm.
(16) These rights are the same for every human.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 09:11:50 AM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2021, 08:50:35 PM »
I'm sure you believe that writing it in faux legalese style somehow confers more legitimacy (while throwing in the odd "easy-peasy" 😆), but if you want to treat it as such, then I decline the terms of your agreement. Since you cannot unilaterally dictate them and hold another party to them, you are left with nothing. 🙃 Now are you ever going to get around to explaining to the rest of the class what any of this has to do with vaccines? I assume ifnyoubhad any clue, you would have simply opened with that. But since you didn't and still haven't... 🤷‍♂️
Thank you for admitting these 16 points are true.

(8 ) My rights are my property.
(13) Concurrent with my right to my property is my right to protect, defend, and secure my property from any entity that caused harm, attempted to cause harm, or intends to cause harm.
(14) Any attempt to take my property against my will or without my permission, whether by force or by fraud, is an intent to cause harm.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 06:10:12 AM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2021, 09:07:48 AM »
Dale: Heh, isn't it interesting that you believe you can simply declare something to be true (including other people's beliefs), with absolutely no proof? It's the only way conspiracy theorists like you can justify their beliefs in their own minds. You even said it yourself: "admit or deny with proof". Notice how you do not require proof for your beliefs, but _do_ require it of those who disagree. That is logically inconsistent, self-contradictory, and hypocritical. Maybe that's what you need to admit, even though you will never do so publicly. 🤔
You were given opportunity to deny my claims.
you did not.
Thank you again, for admitting these these 16 points are true.

Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2021, 09:53:00 AM »
Dale: You can declare all you want, but it does not necessarily mean it is true. But then it's obvious you're not really interested in the real truth... just the version you've gaslit yourself into believing. You are not Sir Thomas More, after all. "Qui tacet consentire videtur" does not apply here, no matter how much you want it to. And even now, you have yet to make your point. 🤷‍♂️
You were given opportunity to deny my claims.
You did not.
Thank you again, for admitting these these 16 points are true.

QUI TACET CONSENTIRE VIDETUR
Latin, meaning He who is silent appears to consent.

Proof #2:
The words of Justice Field of the Supreme Court in 1884:

These inherent rights have never been more happily expressed than in the declaration of independence, that new evangel of liberty to the people: 'We hold these truths to be self-evident'-that is, so plain that their truth is recognized upon their mere statement-'that all men are endowed'-not by edicts of emperors, or decrees of parliament, or acts of congress, but 'by their Creator with certain inalienable rights.'-that is, rights which cannot be bartered away, or given away, or taken away, except in punishment of crime-'and that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; and to secure these'-not grant them, but secure them- 'governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.'
    BUTCHERS' UNION CO. v. CRESCENT CITY CO., 111 U.S. 746 (1884)

The words of Justice Matthews of the Supreme Court in 1886:

When we consider the nature and the theory of our institutions of government, the principles upon which they are supposed to rest, and review the history of their development, we are constrained to conclude that they do not mean to leave room for the play and action of purely personal and arbitrary power. Sovereignty itself is, of course, not subject to law, for it is the author and source of law; but in our system, while sovereign powers are delegated to the agencies of government, sovereignty itself remains with the people, by whom and for whom all government exists and acts. And the law is the definition and limitation of power.
    YICK WO v. HOPKINS, 118 U.S. 356 (1886)

The words of the Preamble of The Constitution of The United States:

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

The words of Thomas Jefferson, (the guy who wrote most of the Declaration of Independence):

Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 01:21:16 PM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2021, 08:46:34 AM »
Dale: Not surprising that you make illogical leaps with all your arguments. Like mistakenly believing that "not denying" is the same as "agreeing". Or that "Natural Law" has anything to do with public health mandates. And in both cases, thinking that simply repeating yourself somehow strengthens your argument, yet never actually explaining how that works. Meanwhile, you are no closer to justifying the point you were originally trying to make. What's stopping you? Perhaps you were never actually pushed this far? 🤔
(1) YDOM! You don't own me.
Admit, deny, or STFU.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2021, 03:06:38 PM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2021, 08:37:48 AM »
Dale: Again... relevance? You don't own me either. CHECKMATE, CLOWN. 🤡
Relevance?
You have to learn to crawl before you can learn to walk.
You have to learn to walk before you can learn to run.
You don't shingle the roof before the basement is dug.
And YOU, specifically, need to learn about YDOM before you can understand Natural Law and Natural Rights.
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2021, 10:04:52 AM »
Dale: You're still barking up the wrong tree. It would be like telling people "you have to understand succussion and vibrational memory before you can understand homeopathy"... when ultimately the discussion is about public health. "Alternative medicine" isn't medicine the same way "natural law" isn't law. The former is junk science, the latter is philosophy. You may discuss it as philosophy, but you are trying to apply it as a legal framework, where it has no jurisdiction. If there was any legitimacy to it, the world would have heard something about it by now. It's been two years now, and still nothing.

Also, it's pretty telling that your profile image and the very first thing you bring up, YDOM, does not even seem to exist outside of your little fantasy bubble. It seems my questions about your legitimacy are indeed justified. 🙃

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=ydom
https://bing.com/search?q=ydom
https://google.com/search?q=ydom
🤷‍♂️
Admit, deny, or STFU.
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2021, 05:12:18 PM »
Dale: Again, you seem to be hung up on insisting that others prove or disprove your crazy claims. This is your argument, not mine. Odd that you seem to care so much about what I think. You can't tell me what to do... after all, You Don't Own Me. 😉
Dale: Again, you seem to be hung up on insisting that others prove or disprove your crazy claims.

MY Claim numbered 1:

YOUR CLAIM: "YDOM" is a crazy claim.

This is your argument, not mine.

I have been attempting to get you to actually articulate your argument from your very first reply to my comment.

Third presentation:
Admit, deny, or STFU.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 02:24:06 PM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2021, 04:21:36 PM »
Dale: Seeing as how there are seemingly no other references to this mysterious "YDOM", as I proved earlier, it must be something of your own delusional invention. Again I ask, why do you ask that others validate your made-up beliefs? What are you trying to prove? Or are you setting things up to say "I, Dale Eastman, am the sole authority on these matters. Therefore, all others must capitulate to me"? Again, that's not how it works. You're just declaring "YDOM" and insisting someone else define it. It's a nonsensical approach. If you were a legitimate authority, you would be able to provide reputable sources. So far, you've provided nothing more than the lunatic ravings of a madman. 🤡
Seeing as how there are seemingly no other references to this mysterious "YDOM",

Seeing as how you are seemingly too stupid to understand what an acronym is.

YDOM!
YDOMe!
YDOwn Me!
YDon't Own Me!
You Don't Own Me!

Fourth presentation:
You Don't Own Me.
Admit, deny, or STFU.
Forgot you can't handle acronyms...
STFU = Shut The Fuck Up.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 08:39:21 AM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2021, 09:09:20 AM »
Quote from:  Dale In response to a WOW! react.
I am trying to understand what his "issue" is with the post he could have just scrolled past. He just refuses to have meaningful dialog.
Dale, you guys are making me happy!!! You’re obviously on two different planets, but you’re both engaging each other, THREE WEEKS LATER! That’s what discourse used to be, you two are bringing it back in style!
I'm holding out for the full four weeks. 😉
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2021, 11:25:39 AM »
Dale: Once again, you provide evidence that you are not having a discussion in good faith. You seek to shut others down, and when you fail, you resort to making up grievances about the other party. No person in their right mind would think my issue is that I don't realize "YDOM" is an acronym. Yet you have decided to make that your focus, therefore you must not be in your right mind. Given how you've repeated yourself at least four times on this singular point (and that being only the latest example of your monotonous repetition), I suspect you have no other material prepared. 🤔🤡

Dale: I am trying to understand what your "issue" is with the post you could have just scrolled past. You just refuse to have meaningful dialog. 🤡
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2021, 11:39:45 AM »
You don't own me either.

Now that you have admitted point # 1, we can move on with your education.

(1)YDOM! You don't own me!
(2) You do not have a "right to control" me.
Admit or deny.
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2021, 03:34:36 PM »
Dale: Again, you can't mount a coherent argument of your own, so you resort to putting words into other people's mouths. You had a full month to explain your position, and so far most of what you've down is simply repeat yourself via copy-and-paste. You've added nothing to the discussion, and bizarrely continue to insist that others agree with you before you proceed. What a strange person you are.
Second presentation:
Admit, deny, or STFU.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 02:33:31 PM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2021, 05:39:50 PM »
Dale: The funniest thing is that it takes you nearly a full day to basically repeat yourself. 🤣
Third presentation:
Admit, deny, or STFU.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2021, 11:22:27 AM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters