• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
LS
« on: October 13, 2020, 10:32:03 AM »
The republicans and democrats are like the people who defended the status quo at the time. Liberty is like the Harriet Tubman standing up against that tyrannous status quo.

Back in her day she was a criminal, today she would be a hero.
The same applies to the voluntaryists of today.
Freedom/individual property rights may be illegal today, but someday in the far distant future, it will be the norm and those who support liberty today will be viewed as the heroes of yesterday.
Harriet Tubman is fake, so is Underground Railroad. It's almost as fake as the holocaust.
Then these must be fake also

Mass casualties to allied bombing of supply lines/ starvation and typhus epidemic.
➽ Mass casualties to allied bombing of supply lines/ starvation and typhus epidemic.
Uh huh. May I suggest you look closer at the allied bomber dropping bombs in this picture?

Executing prisoners. I see no problem. Even if we were to accept the 6 gorillian claim at face value, it is still far less than the number of people murdered by liberalism/ capitalism.
I appreciate you showing me how stupid you are before I waste much time discussing things with you...

Lemme explain for all the silent readers: I WAS intrigued by his anti-liberalism / anti-capitalism position, since I want to understand that type of thinking on that topic.

But your claim that executing prisoners is not a problem. When you didn't even bother to LOOK at the pictures of the "prisoners"... Like the female bodies and legs floating in the liquid. Must have been the English, Canadian, or US marines huh?

Affiant saith no more.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 10:55:12 AM by Admin »
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
DG
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2020, 05:42:37 PM »
Those photos were taken after the soviets took over. Those are soviet atrocities.
Evidence?
Natural Law Matters