• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
CS
« on: November 07, 2020, 08:55:18 AM »
Add this fact: Police have no duty to protect. Wife used to work in the enemies (plural sic) Records dept. Officer was asked and hesitantly gave up the truth. Two degrees of separation. (Hearsay, one repeat.)
Wife, being female, with typical female "need" for security, didn't believe the FACTS, (all caps for emphasis) shown on my web page.
Some of you not within the U.S. may get served an apostrophe x, cuz spammers and spam bots. I'll break the page down to the FecesBook 8,000 character limit upon request.
synapticsparks.info/p
Bro are you paid? 😂
Are you an "Identified Thinker", "Bro"?
Since you are posting in this closed group of "Identified Thinkers", I will go with that assumption until shown otherwise.
Now since your thought out post doesn't ask by who and for what, I must assume you are asking if I'm being paid to troll for non-thinkers in this group. No. I am not. I do that for free, for fun, and to present discussions for others to read.
Now since I know what my narrative and agenda is, I am forced to presume your question in reply was your attempt to sarcastically poison the well of my posted info; was your attempt to dismiss my points without ever having discussed ANY of the points I've presented; was an emotional reaction (called cognitive dissonance) because what I posted hurts your feelz about you god called government.
But I COULD be wrong. If so, start addressing actual points. You've got until I finish eating for any discourse this morning, else it will have to wait until I finish repairing an actual Bro's automobile.
I like cars too homes, but seriously man you ain't gonna convince anyone of anything linking some tax code mumbo selling on "it's super secret do ur research", like shit the US is a settler colonial project that got out of control from the british empire and started taking land or oppressing people longer than what was tolerated within the empire. So if you want to talk cops being hypermilitarized you might want to start further than the 21st century and check like.. the b0mbings of black wall street, cointelpro with the black Panthers, the fbi on the mafia.. like you're in some other kind of hype and gotta start putting together historical bases for your charges.
And now I'm outed as a psycholeftie in here w/e
Now which point that I posted are you SPECIFICALLY addressing?
The god I call government? That's the exact point I'm talking about. I sued the pa state police. It ain't no metaphysics, it's an organization of men that have historically been used to put down lower classes in labor or race relations but you don't even wanna have tea. 🤷 Good day sir
You:
Bro are you paid? 😂
Me:
I am forced to presume your question in reply was your attempt to sarcastically poison the well of my posted info; was your attempt to dismiss my points without ever having discussed ANY of the points I've presented; was an emotional reaction (called cognitive dissonance) because what I posted hurts your feelz about you god called government.
But I COULD be wrong. If so, start addressing actual points.
You:
seriously man you ain't gonna convince anyone of anything linking some tax code mumbo selling on "it's super secret do ur research",
Me:
Now which point that I posted are you SPECIFICALLY addressing?
End Replay.
The topic in this thread was about the police. Which point that I posted about the police are SPECIFICALLY addressing?
That's right. You're not.
What you did bring up is obviously the discussion where a tax law idiot couldn't or wouldn't prove he knew anything about the tax law.
It's not "super *secret* do ur research". It's the fucking tax law. And I HAVE done my research. Which, from the tone of your post, indicates you don't even know how to do research on what the tax law says.
So thanks for showing me that you are too stupid to even have a discussion with.
Oh, and BTW, suing the police is praying to one third of the unholy trinity called government.

Natural Law Matters