• Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
RP
« on: November 17, 2020, 10:57:31 AM »
Quote from: 1534
No need to pick sides. At this point, they both stink.
Quote from: 0754
Quote from: 1043
Really ? 😒🙈
Quote from: 1048
Really. IMO, "V***" is a more repulsive word than either "Fuck" or "Shit". Here's why:

Quote from: 1055
Here's a few "lessor" outrageous... Except to statists. #1

Quote from: 1056

Quote from: 1057
#3 Modified and made better IMO, by somebody else.

Quote from: 1058

Quote from: 1058

Quote from: 1059

Quote from: 1100

Quote from: 1101

Quote from: 1101

Quote from: 1103
#10 All of these leaked out from between my ears.

Quote from: 1105
Vulgarity that isnt even clever. How... unoriginal.
Quote from: 1110
Okay... You don't like how I communicate.
And...?
Quote from: 1113
The stupidity of this is astounding. People groups either form &/or are subjected to governance. For most of history, in most of the world they were subjected. We have *some*.impact in our own self-governance. Especially if we understand that voting is just *one* component if civic engagement.
The reality that being involved in our governance doesnt make it perfect governance does not make it worthless governance.
Obviously you disagree. But, yeah, Id rather have what we have than most of what has been available to people ... If you refuse or resent participation its more likely that youre wishing you had a better chance of becoming a tyrant yourself than it is likely that you think some anarchist utopia is possible.
Quote from: 1117
Thank you for answering my unvoiced question. You are a voting statist. Prove these next five paragraphs wrong:

We all know that extortion is when somebody is told "Do what we tell you to do or we will hurt you." We all know that extortion is what a bad person, a criminal, does to a victim.

Organized crime syndicates use a method of extortion called a protection racket. "If you don't pay us to protect you, we won't protect you (from us)." "From us" may be brazenly stated or only implied.

To govern is to control. To extort is to control. To govern is to extort.

Elected politicians write rules. These politician's rules are written demands to be obeyed under threat of being hurt if you don't obey. This part of the politician's rules are called "penalties" or "fines". Thus rules of politicians, dictators, and monarchs are all extortion. Do what they tell you to do or be hurt.

Ergo, Government is an organized criminal syndicate that can not be defended by logic or by morality.

Quote from: 1151
Why would I bother trying to convince you you're wrong? I stated my piece. It applies to this meme if you even do the least bit of extrapolation. If you disagree with my stance, that's your prerogative.
Just government is by the consent of the government. Not in every finer point, but in the overall. If you do not consent, you are free to find other places on the planet to inhabit. But you can't construct an imaginary world just because you want to. Reality doesn't change because the drugs told you it was stupid...
➽ Why would I bother trying to convince you you're wrong?

Because you have posted NOTHING proving I'm wrong.

It's not just me needing to be convinced. Did you forget that this dialog is happening in a mostly public space? Did you forget that you need to convince the audience that I am wrong. Are you aware that your refusal to even attempt to prove me wrong is your admission that I am correct.

➽ I stated my piece.

Yes. You have stated your unsupported OPINION. You have stated a "naked assertion".  That is: You have stated a claim without evidence; without proof.

➽ It applies to this meme if you even do the least bit of extrapolation.

Since 💩📖 is such a bad platform for discussion of minutia, I have no clue as to which meme you are claiming is in error. Unless you tell me by the number, I'm just going to assume you intend that they are all in error. That means this is the appropriate reply: "Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur."  Just in case you are clueless about the translation and how to find it: https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffcm&q=Quod+gratis+asseritur%2C+gratis+negatur&ia=web

➽ Just government is by the consent of the government.

Uh huh. I don't think that's what you meant to post. Lemme know if you meant to post Just government is by the consent of the people so that I may apprise you of your indoctrinated belief on that issue.

➽ If you do not consent, you are free to find other places on the planet to inhabit

That is a stupid thing statists often state.
How about if I'm free to find other places, I'm free to stay right where I am.
Lemme translate your own words of stupidity for you: If I do not consent like you demand I do, you want me to go somewhere else.

➽ But you can't construct an imaginary world just because you want to.

That imaginary world was constructed by your refusal to address the points presented in my five paragraphs.

Here's those five paragraphs for if you find the courage to actually read and think about the words.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 12:45:59 PM by Admin »
Natural Law Matters