• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
MW
« on: January 05, 2021, 05:07:49 PM »
Dude, you don't "talk", you bloviate. Your opinions are egocentric; your hate/frustration/disdain appears hyper-inflated and universal; you scoff and mock and curse at anyone who isn't down with your personal jihad; you go to war with factions that are a mirror to you because you can't see your own self-loathing for what it is, so you attack the things most like you and then play the victimhood loving attention whore. Get over yourself.
, You appear to me as somebody who thinks "government" is good. I am assuming you are opining against Larken Rose. So...
PROVE ME WRONG.

Be sure to tag me so I know when you begin your attempt to prove me wrong.

Quote from: Comment Card - Meme where this was written
PROVE ME WRONG

We all know that extortion is when somebody is told "Do what we tell you to do or we will hurt you." We all know that extortion is what a bad person, a criminal, does to a victim.

Organized crime syndicates use a method of extortion called a protection racket. "If you don't pay us to protect you, we won't protect you (from us)." "From us" may be brazenly stated or only implied.

To govern is to control. To extort is to control. To govern is to extort.

Elected politicians write rules. These politician's rules are written demands to be obeyed under threat of being hurt if you don't obey. This part of the politician's rules are called "penalties" or "fines". Thus rules of politicians,  dictators, and monarchs are all extortion. Do what they tell you to do or be hurt.

Ergo, Government is an organized criminal syndicate that can not be defended by logic or by morality.
So, what, "no government", we must have the worst one on the planet by your account then, right? Here's my reply: If you speak to a fool, 2 fools speak.
The challenge was specific. There are five paragraphs.

Is the first one about what constitutes extortion. Correct or incorrect? If incorrect, state why.
I do not have social intercourse with fools (this will be my last transmission. Signing off. Out. G'Bye!).
opined:
I do not have social intercourse with fools (this will be my last transmission. Signing off. Out. G'Bye!).

Elvis has left the building on December 15, 1956.

The coward that can't prove me wrong has left the conversation January 5, 2021.
spewed: And no, Rosey, I don't get triggered,

If you say so, coward.

The challenge was specific. There are five paragraphs.

Is the first one about what constitutes extortion
correct or incorrect?

If incorrect, state why.
Vitriol and name-calling, the ingrained petulance of the weak-spirited. A bludgeon used for what it cannot defend against with logic. I reiterate I won't be baited by a fool.
Wrote: "I reiterate I won't be baited by a fool."

Translation: If I have dialog with that fool Dale Eastman I'll have my illogical ass handed to me. That's why I won't answer his questions, like this one:

Is the paragraph about what constitutes extortion
correct or incorrect?

If I claim that when somebody is told "Do what we tell you to do or we will hurt you" is not extortion, my "logic" will be on display for everybody to see.

If I claim that extortion is not what a bad person, a criminal, does to a victim, then people will see me claim that extortionists don't do harm to their victims.

If I admit the truth of that paragraph is correct, then I can't stonewall him on his next questions.
<-- laughing at the time you spend trying to troll me...
⇈⇈⇈ Says the believer in tyranny who trolls anti-tyrannists and in a triggered state of mind posted a bunch of idiotic pro- some politician's memes.

I gave you two extra pairs of arrows so you can actually point in the direction of the post you are trying to invalidate.

I'm gonna respond in Kind. I'm posting a collage that includes pictures of Trump & Biden.

My apologies for making my challenge too complicated for you. Let me simplify the point for you:

Euphemism:
n. A mild, indirect, or vague term for one that is considered harsh, blunt or offensive.

Government:
A euphemism for a criminal syndicate that extorts people for money and control.

Now: PROVE ME WRONG.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 07:54:59 AM by Admin »
Natural Law Matters