Author Topic: Errata & Notes for my use. Presented publicly in case you find value in them.  (Read 329 times)

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
➽ I don't think most people actually want to be free (in the voluntary society sense). Many people want to live off of a handout. Therefore I'm highly skeptical of achieving a voluntary society, where I do think achieving a classical liberal society is possible.

There may be those that want government handouts. I find that to be a plausible view. I also find that mindset to be a non-issue. That it's a criminal mindset once this following fact is presented is IMO also a non-issue:

Government can NEVER be charitable; What it gives away it has taken from others by extortion.

IMO, indoctrination is the actual issue.

Which means the fix must be the deprogramming the cult member(s).

Cults and their members often believe things that are not in accordance with reality.

Some example cults:
Peoples Temple; Aum Shinrikyo; Heaven's Gate; Manson Family; Branch Davidians; & Raëlians.

The largest cult on this planet is the unorganized cult of believers in authority. This cult is easily manipulated by people claiming to be "government." This cult believes in the alleged authority of government. The task is literally to deprogram the believers who have spent entire lifetimes immersed in the cult's propaganda about the alleged authority of governments.

Putting a crack in the wall around people's brains is tough task. Cognitive Dissonance in my lexicon, is that very disturbed emotional feeling that one gets when one is shown undeniable proof that one's beliefs are not in accordance with reality. I try to be gentle by asking probative questions about beliefs stated as facts. Akin to the first time with a virgin.

Educational materials presented do nothing if they are not examined. The task then is breaking the conditioning and the refusal to examine new and different information.

Short comments that are tough to refute are my intent when I make memes.
Liberty minded euphemism dictionaries bare the dirty truths hidden by the euphemisms and should be accurately descriptive.
Single euphemism focus makes for good short comments IMO.
Longer comments provide more information, grist for one's mental mill if one avails oneself of the information.

You can find them all on my page: https://www.facebook.com/IlluminateTheDelusions/
You can find the censored link work around to my censored web there also.

Euphemism: n. A mild, indirect, or vague term for one that is considered harsh, blunt or offensive;

Taxed - Extorted.
Arrested - Kidnapped.
Jailed - Shoved in a cage.
Voting - Pretending to make a difference that counts.
Voting - Believing that one can delegate authority one does not have while not being aware of that belief.
Law - Politician's opinion.
Law - Death sentence for willfully disobeying politician's opinions.
Consent of the governed - A way to show people do not understand consent.
Government - a criminal syndicate that extorts people for money and control.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 09:39:29 AM by Admin »
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
nontaxpayor
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2021, 07:01:51 AM »
"The revenue laws are a code or system in regulation of tax assessment and collection. They relate to taxpayers, and not to non-taxpayers. The latter are without their scope. No procedure is prescribed for nontaxpayers, and no attempt is made to annul any of their rights and remedies in due course of law. With them [non-taxpayers] Congress does not assume to deal, and they are neither of the subject nor of the object of the revenue laws". Economy Plumbing and Heating Co. v. United States, 470 F. 2d 585 (1972); “It is well settled that Revenue laws relate only to taxpayers. No procedure is prescribed for a nontaxpayer where the government seeks to levy on property belonging to him for the collection of another’s tax, and no attempt has been made to annul the ordinary rights or remedies of a non-taxpayer…” “…However, a reasonable construction of the taxing statutes does not include vesting any tax official with absolute power of assessment against individuals not specified in the statutes as persons liable for the tax without an opportunity for judicial review of this status before the appellation of “taxpayer” is bestowed upon them and their property is seized and sold.” Botta v. Scanlon, 288 F.2d. 504 (1961); "The laws of Congress in respect to those matters do not extend into the territorial limits of the states, but have force only in the District of Columbia, and other places that are within the exclusive jurisdiction of the national government." Caha v. United States, 152 U.S. 211, 215, 14 S. Ct. 513 (1894).
Natural Law Matters