• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
JM
« on: April 15, 2021, 07:46:31 AM »
Is Ambulance Chasing Benjamin Crump the only black civil rights attorney in this country.? Lining his pockets with his share of the millions being payed out to the families of these poor unfortunate victims of police.  So he didn't think pulling the kid over for expired registration/plates was warranted.  Why do you think plates are on the car you moron? To see who is operating the car legally, and guess what, white people get pullled over for expired plates as well.      What does the shooting of the last 4 black men have in common?  They all were resisting arrest or 3 of them would be alive and one would not be a paraplegic.
Why do you think plates are on the car you moron?

Fuckin' copsucking statist.

most also have a sticker that denotes whether or not it is current or expired dickwad.
Get back to me when you understand what I posted.
dale.eastman.75
you first, the kid was stopped for an expired registration, in Minnesota as with other States a decal must be placed on the license plate indicating whether the car registration is current or not.
a decal must be placed on the license plate

Commanded by what authority?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 08:15:25 AM by Admin »
Natural Law Matters

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Re: JM
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 08:19:04 AM »
You guys and your adoration of everything the government decides is 'legal'.
LOL, so I should just stop paying my registration fee's, car and boat? Refuse to pay speeding tickets if I was actually speeding?
Am I allowed to turn on some pretty flashing lights and pull you over to issue you ticket that includes a fine as punishment for you speeding?
not you, but a cop can. what universe do you live in?
Where does the cop get his alleged authority to turn on some pretty flashing lights and pull you over to issue you ticket that includes a fine as punishment for you speeding?
I'm not going to argue with a brick wall. Like I said, what universe do you live in?
One where statists are too fucking afraid of answering my questions about their beliefs.

Where does the cop get his alleged authority to turn on some pretty flashing lights and pull you over to issue you ticket that includes a fine as punishment for you speeding?
Natural Law Matters