Author Topic: Nuremberg Principles  (Read 259 times)

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
Nuremberg Principles
« on: April 18, 2021, 12:34:58 PM »
Nuremberg Principles

The term "Nuremberg Defense" was originally coined during the Nazi war crimes trials at Nuremberg after World War II. Nazi war criminals who were charged with genocide, mass murder, torture and other atrocities used the defense "I was only following orders" so frequently that the argument became known generically as "The Nuremberg Defense".

Nuremberg Principle 4

"The fact that a person acted pursuant to order of his Government or of a superior does not relieve him from responsibility under international law, provided a moral choice was in fact possible to him".

This principle could be paraphrased as follows: "It is not an acceptable excuse to say 'I was just following my superior's orders'".

What is law, if not an alleged superior's orders given under alleged authority over you?

"I'm just following orders."
"I'm just doing my job."
"I didn't write the law, I only enforce it."

If you collect a government paycheck, you are paid with money extorted from the government's victims, by law. Please explain how it is that you don't have a moral choice available. This Nuremberg Principle is quite clear, you have duty to disobey orders, commands, and laws you know are wrong. So go get a real job instead of working for, with, or as extortionists.

PAY ATTENTION LEO'S:

Issuing fines disguised as traffic citations is a choice. And that choice you have made is not moral.
Natural Law Matters