4 > Discussions; Public Archive

JP

<< < (3/3)

Dale Eastman:

--- Quote ---Dale Eastman
And still no answer to the question....
🙄
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---I made three claims about you. All three claims are uncontested.

"Silence is a species of conduct, and constitutes an implied representation of the existence of facts in question. When silence is of such character and under such circumstances that it would become a fraud, it will operate as an Estoppel." Carmine v. Bowen, 64 U.S. 932

Uncontested allegations are deemed admitted. You have admitted that:
You are for government;
You are trying to portray government as a protector of the people;
You are trying to sell government as the protector of the people.
So, since you are for government, you are for, and supporting, a criminal syndicate that extorts people for money and control.
So, since you are for government, you are for, and supporting, a criminal syndicate that murders people in cold blood.

Quoting OT:
➽ You live in your idea of perfect government. You come home and you find your family murdered. And the murderers are the gang called government.
How do you deal with that very real crime in your perfect statist world?

⚠⚠⚠
During the night, FBI snipers took positions around the Weaver cabin. There is no dispute about the fact that the snipers were given illegal "shoot to kill" orders. Under the law, police agents can use deadly force to defend themselves and others from imminent attack, but these snipers were instructed to shoot any adult who was armed and outside the cabin, regardless of whether the adult posed a threat or not. The next morning, an FBI agent shot and wounded Randy Weaver. A few moments later, the same agent shot Weaver's wife in the head as she was standing in the doorway of her home holding a baby in her arms. The FBI snipers had not yet announced their presence and had not given the Weavers an opportunity to peacefully surrender.
By Timothy Lynch, published in National Review Online, Aug. 21, 2002.  Cato Institute
⛔⛔⛔

You are attempting to sell a criminal syndicate that murders people in cold blood.

➽ Murder along with other real crimes [...] happen every single day all over the world and if your systems has no answers for how that will be delt with you are going to have a very hard time selling it to the masses.

City Fines Elderly Man $30,000, Threaten to Steal His Home Because His Grass Was Too Tall.
https://thefreethoughtproject.com/city-fines-man-30k-tall-grass-forclose-home/

You are attempting to sell government that steals from the Elderly to the masses.

--- End quote ---

Dale Eastman:

--- Quote ---Dale Eastman
I am not selling what we have now the question is to you. The question is in your Anarchist World how are these very real crimes delt with?
You gave a nice list of how you believe they should NOT be delt with and the things that can go wrong, but the question that you cannot answer is how SHOULD they be delt with?
You are the one that cannot come up with someway of doing that without someone having the authority to use force.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---➽ I am not selling what we have now

Yes. You are. Because you are defending what currently exists. I'll make allowance for this lie of yours, provable to any thinking person who has read the last exchanges, because you are lying to yourself. RTFS.

➽ You are the one that cannot come up with someway of doing that without someone having the authority to use force.

Nowhere in our discussion did you use the word "authority" until I did. Congratulations on being a human parrot.

➽ cannot answer is how SHOULD they be delt with

You are not a very good reader. I specifically answered that question. I'll post the link to my public archive of this discussion again so you can find it easier than scrolling Fecesbook. That's if you are smart enough to unmunge the address.
synapticsparks*info/dialog/index.php?topic=888.msg15219#msg15219 Change * to .

➽ The question is in your Anarchist World how are these very real crimes delt with?

The question is in your Statist-Government World, how are these very real crimes dealt with? It's spelled "Dealt". Please stop hurting my eyes.

⚠⚠⚠
During the night, FBI snipers took positions around the Weaver cabin. There is no dispute about the fact that the snipers were given illegal "shoot to kill" orders. Under the law, police agents can use deadly force to defend themselves and others from imminent attack, but these snipers were instructed to shoot any adult who was armed and outside the cabin, regardless of whether the adult posed a threat or not. The next morning, an FBI agent shot and wounded Randy Weaver. A few moments later, the same agent shot Weaver's wife in the head as she was standing in the doorway of her home holding a baby in her arms. The FBI snipers had not yet announced their presence and had not given the Weavers an opportunity to peacefully surrender.
By Timothy Lynch, published in National Review Online, Aug. 21, 2002.  Cato Institute
⛔⛔⛔

Why are you ignoring the reality of that Cato Institute quote?

--- End quote ---

Dale Eastman:

--- Quote ---Dale Eastman Still just bitching about the problem, but still no answer to how the problem will be handled???
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Now you are just being disingenuous.
I specifically answered that question.
Last post I specifically gave you a link to where I answered that question.

However, to give you some leeway, and to make sure I correctly understand "your" problem, (the one you find such an intractable problem) I have reviewed the discussion again.

From that review, this is where you first challenged me regarding "your" problem.
➽ OK so in your no Government Utopia how are Murders and Thiefs dealt with?

"OK so in your [...] Government Utopia how are Murders and Thiefs dealt with?"
Especially if it's government doing the murdering and stealing?

You ignored this very same point when another person challenged you on this point.
Ignore or refuse to address this point and you clinch the conclusion that you are a statist the condones government murdering and stealing.

synapticsparks#info/dialog/index.php?topic=888.0
Change # to . to unmunge.

--- End quote ---

Dale Eastman:

--- Quote ---Dale Eastman Challenging the question or point is not Answering the question.
"Government Is Like Fire, a Dangerous Servant and a Fearful Master"
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---➽ Challenging the question or point is not Answering the question.

The question was answered. You are still being disingenuous.
I'm beginning to think your electroencephalogram looks like a set of Venetian Blinds.

➽ "Government Is Like Fire, a Dangerous Servant and a Fearful Master"

If you think your government is ANY sort of servant, then your government school brainwashing was a success.

➽ You keep bringing up stuff we can both agree on.

What we do not seem to agree on is that "Government is evil and must be gotten rid of."

You are, in essence, making excuses for why government must continue to exist.
You are, in your words, supporting a criminal syndicate that extorts people for money and control.

synapticsparks⚿info/dialog/index.php?topic=888.msg
Change ⚿ to . to unmunge the address.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version