• Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
HK
« on: July 10, 2021, 10:01:02 AM »
Quote from: Statism is Slavery
Democracy is dictatorship by the common fool
This is a demonstrably false definition.
Reductionism is a cancer on the human intellect
Quote from: 0854 July 10
➽ Democracy the "dictatorship" whos power you can take away every single year via elections

Have you the internal fortitude to engage in a discussion with me about you being an immoral voter?
Quote from: 1025 July 10
Dale Eastman i think your opinions about moral and immoral voting is probably super naive and childish
Quote from: 1026 July 10
MS/Statism is Slavery democracy is not tyranny, what a stupid thing to say.
Quote from: 1030 July 10
Have you the internal fortitude to actually discuss this with me?
Dale Eastman have you the internal fortitude to actually have a real discussion on this topic? Are you prepared to back up your claims with actual facts and data, not resort to mindless reductionism fallacies, strawmans, and assumptions?
Are you prepared to back up your claims with actual facts and data [...]

Why yes I am. Thank you for choosing to discuss this with me. I keep public archives of such discussions I have with people who think as you do. This is my main reason for staying on the crap social media platform I call Fecesbook. Two reasons. So it's easy for myself and others to review the discussion for missing or ignored points; for others to see the logic presented by myself and my discussion partner.

➽ [...] [and] not resort to mindless reductionism fallacies, strawmans, and assumptions?

Isn't that a purpose of such discussions? To examine if reductions are mindless, strawmen are actually used as red herrings, and assumptions are based upon what?

To that purpose, I ask lots of clarifying questions. You are warned. My questions are often met with the silence of people not wanting to admit their... Um... presented thoughts don't convince others of what they want to convince others of.

So, to eliminate mis-communications, meanings of terms must be discussed, possible refined, and then agreed to. This is called Voltaire's Admonition. "If you wish to communicate, define your terms."

Terms to be addressed:
Democracy;
Tyranny;
Dictatorship;
Immoral.

Please be sure I am tagged in your post so I may be alerted that you have answered.

I made a post describing HK as Statey the cowardly turtle, that deleted all the above quoted comments from Statism is Slavery's page and then blocked me from reading its page, plus a question as to whether Statism is Slavery bounced said HK from its page. Upon attempting to re-read my comment to copy instead of having to rewrite it from memory, I find that comment as also missing. But then I did tag HK by naming HK in that post.

<Begin Rant>
FUCKING IMMORAL COWARDS REFUSE TO ACCEPT:

GOVERNMENT IS A CRIMINAL SYNDICATE
THAT EXTORTS PEOPLE FOR MONEY AND CONTROL.

<End Rant>
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 12:26:19 PM by Dale Eastman »
Natural Law Matters