Author Topic: A YDOMist Episode  (Read 151 times)

Offline Dale Eastman

• Owner of myself and this website
  • Administrator
  • Promiscuous Poster
  • Reputation 0
  • This space for rent
    • Synaptic Sparks
A YDOMist Episode
« on: August 20, 2022, 10:50:00 AM »
➽ This shit is easy to see if People wouldn’t be all consumed by politics.

Why? Why are people all consumed by politics?
This question is meant to get at the details, the overlooked traits, properties, attributes, & characteristics of the topic on the table.
In addition to what I am going to copy-paste from my words on my website, I'm also going to suggest "greed", but in gamer's language, LVL 59 greed. The fuck you; all for me, type greed. The, I'm going to have government steal from you so I don't have to directly steal from you and risk my life doing so.

This is understandable as it is the path of least resistance and the least effort... Of which my experience is that thinking is the hardest effort for most of the walking turd-sticks that are stinking up Earth.

The other part is the... cough, spit... "Education" provided by the delusion called "government."

A YDOMist Look at Public Schooling

Public schools are government schools, provided for the ruled by the rulers.

Government can not provide evidence of their right to rule. Governments and the rulers have no choice but to distract from and hide this lack of evidence.

Would rulers let their schools teach the ruled that the rulers have no moral right to rule? Would rulers let their schools teach that the ruler's alleged authority is not provable?

Per the ruler's schools, the rulers claim that the U.S. Constitution gives them the right to rule.

What else do the ruler's schools teach the ruled in regard to the U.S. Constitution?

• 15th Amendment (1870): "The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude."
• 19th Amendment (1920): "The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex."
• 24th Amendment (1964): "The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any State by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax."
• 26th Amendment (1971): "The right of citizens of the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of age."

Clearly the rulers want the ruled to know that voting is their right. Why?
VOTING?
If none of the people that voted for Legislators own you, then none of the people that voted for Legislators have a higher authority or a higher right to control you that they can delegate to anybody else by voting for them.

Government can NOT be given any "Right to Rule" (Authority or Power) that the people alleged to have instituted government did not, and still do not, have. For this reason your vote does not matter.

Voting only plays into the delusions of the ruling class that they have a right to rule you and a right to kill you if you don't obey. Voting confers NO authority; NO rights NOR permissions to rule.
Natural Law Matters