4 > Discussions; Public Archive

Reasonable FE discussion with RJ? (I hope)

<< < (34/35) > >>

Dale Eastman:

--- Quote from: 28 1817 ---Keeping this conversation alive. By your silence are you agreeing that there's no experimental evidence to support the notion of a pressure system next to vacuum or extreme low pressure absent a physical barrier? And if your aren't going to concede and are instead contending that gravity (something unproven) is able to overpower a vacuum, would you provide the evidence that can demonstrate gravity defeating vacuum in an experiment? Im not going to move past this point until you concede or are able to rebutte.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 29 1033 ---➽ By your silence are you agreeing <SNIP!>

With friends and family who say I've just been wasting my time by interacting with you.

➽ would you provide the evidence that can demonstrate gravity defeating vacuum in an experiment?

You have been WILLFULLY ignoring the evidence that I have placed in front of you.

https://www.virgingalactic.com/sign-up

file:///C:/Users/daler/Pictures/Flat%20Earth/RJJ/Screenshot%202022-11-29%20at%2010-19-13%20U22_WEBSITE_EDIT_FINAL_MK_2022-02-08_1.mp4.png

--- End quote ---

https://videos.ctfassets.net/vsp83h9pnr7f/6iJRCQM2wxGRjCdk8Ay8EP/d90967a345551f5d308783c4cd954510/U22_WEBSITE_EDIT_FINAL_MK_2022-02-08_1.mp4
file:///C:/Users/daler/Pictures/Flat%20Earth/RJJ/Screenshot%202022-11-29%20at%2010-18-17%20U22_WEBSITE_EDIT_FINAL_MK_2022-02-08_1.mp4.png

file:///C:/Users/daler/Pictures/Flat%20Earth/RJJ/Screenshot%202022-11-29%20at%2010-19-46%20U22_WEBSITE_EDIT_FINAL_MK_2022-02-08_1.mp4.png

Dale Eastman:

--- Quote from: 29 1056 ---You mean a recording studio? See this is how science works if there's a claim you need evidence to support it. If there were actual evidence, there wouldn't be any globe deniers. Saying gravity can hold water and air to the earth needs something to back it. When i can easily demonstrate the minute amount of low pressure from my mouth and lungs and easly defeat gravity and pull water and air away from the earth, but you can't show me one experiment where this magical gravity can defy the low pressure of space. If you can't validate this notion of gravity must have to understand you have pseudoscience and a dogmatic religious belief.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 29 1100 ---still nothing has gone on the "globe only" basket.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 29 1351 ---Sign up and book a flight to take your delusional ass to the edge of space.

➽ You mean a recording studio?

I am reading that comment as if you openly stated Virgin Galactic doesn't launch folks into and above the upper atmosphere.

Present verifiable evidence of this claim. Absolute proof is the only way to make your claim not libelous.

--- End quote ---

Dale Eastman:

--- Quote from: 29 1348 ---You don't understand that the positive claim is that virgin sent a rocket to space. Can you prove that it actually went up with people in it and that it actually landed back safe. Did you have an uncut/ unedit feed or was it cut edited and could be totally staged. If that's real i guess starwars was all real too. Again you can choose to believe they did that but to know(gnosis) means to know first hand. You have a great appeal to authority complex for someone who deems himself an anarchist/voluntryist. You have way more faith in the religion of government and propaganda than I. Again i used to beleive all the rocket launches and cgi, but that's only evidence of how easy it is to fool people who want their programming to be true.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 29 1349 ---I'm just waiting for you to substantiate the claim that gravity can defy a vacuum. Im not going farther till this can be observed, verified, and repeated, you know, like the scientific method demands.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 29 1356 ---now, I've seen an experiment where a guy takes a barometer in that tall building in Dubai and shows that there's a difference in pressure from the bottom floor and the top floor, but that's a begging the question fallacy and a reification fallacy, and doesn't refute the notion that air pressure requires a container. As I've shown that pressure gradients exist in containers. That experiment presupposes that the earth system isn't contained. Is there an experiment of a pressure gradient with no container that isn't fallacious?
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 30 1124 ---➽ idon't think anyone has been past 72 miles high

📖 Because you found something difficult to understand,
or are unaware of how it works,
you made out like it's probably not true.
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/personal-incredulity📖

You are willfully ignoring the data I have placed in front of you...
Just like the Holy Roman Catlick Church refused to look through Galileo's Telescope.

Eppur si muove.

--- End quote ---
https://www.facebook.com/groups/284517977025750/posts/471843484959864/?comment_id=510919904385555&reply_comment_id=520046980139514

https://www.facebook.com/groups/284517977025750/posts/519284680215744/?comment_id=519950840149128&reply_comment_id=520048103472735

Dale Eastman:

--- Quote from: 30 1129 ---you are refusing to answer and provide evidence to a simple question, and using fallacious arguments. Like that appeal to authority you just used. Galileo a man you don't even know whether he existef or not. So can you provide the evidence for the claim that gravity can defy the force of a vacuum, or do you concede that there is no evidence that gravity can hold atmos in defiance of a vacuum?
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 30 1130 ---I've provided evidence for every claim I've made thus far, I'm asking you extend me the same courtesy.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 30 1149 ---➽ I've provided evidence for every claim I've made thus far, <SNIP>
➽ You mean a recording studio?
⇉ I am reading that comment as if you openly stated Virgin Galactic doesn't launch folks into and above the upper atmosphere.
Present 𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮 of this claim.

--- End quote ---

Dale Eastman:

--- Quote from: 30 1208 ---You have no way to prove that tho. There was no uncut uninterrupted feed of the whole this from stay to finish. For all you know it's a fucking movie. But the cgi was trash and all the breif scenes of waitlessness can be filmed in a zero-g plane. It was a cheap movie production at best. And cannot constitute evidence. Now can you answer my question or are you going to defer to another of point argument.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 30 1215 ---Eppur si muove.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 30 1245 ---Deflation. Can you provide proof of claim that gravity can defy vacuum? Or do you concede?
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 30 1248 ---Eppur si muove.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 30 1253 ---Deflation. Qui tacet consentire videtur.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 30 1257 ---Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 30 1311 ---I've posted evidence for every claim, you are failing to proving evidence for your claim. Now do you have evidence of gravity defying vacuum, or is it pseudoscience?
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 30 1317 ---Scroll Bar ⇉
Free To Use
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 30 1321 ---You haven't shown evidence that gravity can defy vacuum. You showed a picture that fades from black to white. Now that might be sufficient for you but that's not scientific in any way is there an experiment that can demonstrate what you're claiming?
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 30 1324 ---Scroll Bar ⇉
Free To Use
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 30 1327 ---If i missed it then please resubmit it.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 30 1342 ---Scroll Bar ⇉
Free To Use
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 30 1354 --- i scrolled, the only thing i see is the picture of black fading to white called a gradient. But that isn't evidence that there's no container, nor that the supposed force called gravity can defy a vacuum. That is why i keep asking for evidence to support your claims. I explained that I've seen an "experiment" of a gradient within the tallest building in Dubai, however that experiment is a reification fallacy because it doesnt refute the notion that air pressure requires a container to begin with. So specifically i am still looking for experimental evidence that air pressure does not require a container, and your claim is that gravity is the reason air pressure does not require a container then i am looking for an experiment whereby gravity is shown to defy the force of a vacuum. Your seemingly inability to provide these proofs of claim is partly why there are so many people denying the globe model.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 30 1357 ---Laugh emogis are considered ad hom.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 30 1358 ---Are you conceding, or is there evidence for your claim?
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 30 1325 ---I have no duty to address your delusions...
So:

Scroll Bar ⇉
Free To Use

Move along.
You are dismissed.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 30 1440 ---I thought this would be a good faith conversation. You clearly have been presented a contradiction in your logic, in witch you either have to acknowledge that you have no evidence to support your claim, and that a stupid half-wit flerfer has you stumped. By your silence, and refusal to answer you are agreeing that there actually is no scientific evidence to support the claim that gravity is somehow able to defy the 2nd law of physics, and your hardened ego will not allow you to admit that. Do this is one more thing that cannot go into the "globe only" basket. What's your next peice of evidence that supports your notion that you live on a spinny water rock in an infinite void?
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 30 1621 ---It was good faith until you willfully ignored evidence and used personal incredulity as your reason for doing so.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 30 1738 ---What evidence? The picture that's just a fade from black to white? Im serious, what evidence are you referring to that satisfies my question about air pressure?
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 30 1753 ---You have willfully ignored the purpose and intent of that fade image.
That image is an analog showing a white color gradient.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 30 1805 ---Right. Because that's not experimental evidence. That's a picture that looks like it was done in ms paint. It's there any experiment that can qualify what that gradient is attempting to demonstrate?
--- End quote ---
✩ ✪ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✯ ✰ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✴ ✵ ✶ ✷ ✸ ✹ ✺ ✻ ✼ ✽

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version